(Season 2) Chapter 2

The chapter you've been finally waiting for.
Cough*And that people threatened me for*cough

Weird love

Starting in

3

2

1

Go

Not yet

Last time on weird love

"I'm sorry but you father is"

Now let us begin

Your pov

"Im sorry but you're father was in a terrible bomb accident he is in surgery right now.but he has unfortunately lost both his legs" the person on the phone says.

My blood runs cold at their words and I hang up the phone.

"Ms L/n is everything alright" the doctor asks worriedly.

I start hyperventilating jumping off of the bed and running well waddling to the door.

I leave all my stuff in the doctor's office ignoring mikasa calling me or chasing me.

Before she can get to me I hail a can and jump into it.

I give him the coordinates before breaking down in the back of the car.

I look outside the window it starts raining hard outside.

"Alright miss when are you going to pay since we are almost there" the man asks.

I start looking around me for some money.my eyes widen as I cannot find any.

"I'm sorry sir but i don't seem to have the money right now but when we get there I can pay ahhhhh" the car comes to a sudden stop making a loud screeching sound.

"Yeah right lady I've heard that enough times in my time.now since you're pregnant I'm going to be nice.so can you kindly get the f*ck out" he points him thumb toward the door.

I sniffle and nod getting out of the car standing in the pouring rain as he does a u-turn and rides off into the night.leaving me in the middle of the night I'm the rain a and I don't know where to go.

I just start following the road and my feet already starts to hurt and I have to pee.

Time skip 1 hour

After following the road and taking 20 stops because I'm going up a fucking mountain.

I look and see the lights from the mansion and let a small sigh of relief.

I sniffle I was crying so much that I can't tell the difference between my tears and the rain.

My clothes are soaked my feet are killing me.im cold and my back is hurting.

I hold onto the railing walking up the stairs.and as soon as I say that I start ringing the door bell and banging on the oak doors non-stop.

After a good 10 minutes the door opens and I see hanji with a tight shirt showing off her abs.and some short shorts that ride up her thigh a bit.

She has a scowl on her face.

Her face softens a bit as she sees me.

"What Y/n why the hell are you soaked get in the house before you catch a cold" she ushers me into the house.