Chapter 6

Terriablewriter13 presents

Weird love

Starting in

3

2

1

Warnings:self-harm depression and probably some other shit
Your pov

You know its funny how one tiny thing can change your entire life.for some people its a piece of paper.for others it could be essentially anything.

For me its this pink stick im holding in my palm.i was hoping no praying that it turned negetive.and im not a religous person.

But no apparently i have done something wrong in this world.for me to be pregnant with derek's baby.

Ive been holed up in my room at hanji's house for a week.theu keep trying to break both of the doors down but it doesnt work.

I just keep blasting billie eilish.for some strange reason i have an urgentcy to pee more.or im more hungry.

I didnt want to be this way.im 17 my birthday is in a few months.this isnt supposed to happen.im supposed to go to college make my own business and become rich.

But no instead no im pregnant with the guy who likes to rape me.its great isnt it how people like him get to thrive in the world.when people like me are just footrests.

I stare at the ceiling my face with dried up tears on them.the music from my speaker getting more and more unbeareble.

Its like im dying from listening to it.and it gets louder and louder and i want to break the walls down.

And i just cant take it anymore so i jump up.i go over to the speaker and yeets it to through the window.it breaks into a million pieces.

Someone starts slamming onto the door."(Y/n) (Y/n) (Y/n) whats going on in there are you alright.answer me" hanji yells banging on the door agressively.

I hold onto my head and let out a ear piercing scream.i start throwing everything in the room around.i rip the tv off the wall and throw it onto the bathroom.

I flip the bed over and start throwing my clothes around.i hear bangs on the door and the bathroom door.yelling coming from behing them.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" i scream not towards my friends but at the voices in my head.i grab some glass from beside me on the floor and sit down under the broken window.

I slowly drag the glass against my wrist.drawing blood.i wince quietly and go to slit my other wrist.after im done i throw the glass to the side with a sigh.

"Id rather die then have him ruin my life" i say as i bleed out.my body starts shaking from the coldness.its not helping with the cold air comibg outside and the banging on the door.

My eyes shoot open as i hear the door splinter open.i shoot up and jump out of the window.my torso arms and legs getting cuts on them from the glass.

I fall onto the snow my blood soaking through the white snow.painting it red.i slowly get up but not before hearing some voices.

"Shes pregenant" i hear jean say."holy crap is it the one night stand she had" hanji says."she had a what" pieck yells.i start limping away for sure leaving a trail of blood.

A giant blizzard starts as i hear the sound of rushing water.i look over the edge making small rocks fall.

Its a long way down right

I turn around."whos there" i yell.
I look over and see derek smirking.
"How are you here.why are you here" i say.

You should just jump

He whispers in my ear."but i.i want to but what about my friends" i day quietly.

What about them they already hate you because you spilled their secrets.tsk im dissapointed.

I look at him again."i didnt spill all of them" i say in defence.

Look we dont have time for this you have to hurry snd jump because their on their way.

As soon as he said that i hear voices yelling out.i stand dangerously close the edge again.

"Wait no dont" i hear sasha's voice yell behind me.i turn around and see derek gone.my friends surrounding me in a circle.

"Babe what did you do" pieck says.i look to see where her eyes was at.she is looking at my wrists still dripping with blood.

"What the hell is wrong with you dude" jean yells.marco shushes him and levi rolls his eyes."why would you do this (Y/n)" erwin says shaking his head.

I start slowly moving backwards toward the edge.one of my feet going over already.hanji moves forward with an outstretvhed hand."look wait wait wait just wait.come on (Y/n) you dont want to do this we can talk it out.everything will me fine just grab my hand" she slowly moves farward with a giant smile.

I look and see everyone inching closer.i look between everyones faces.i force a small smile to my face shaking my head.

"No just no i had fun while i lasted.just do me a favor forget me" i say as i jump back."what no (Y/n).NO (Y/N)" i hear hanji yell.

I lean back feeling weightless.free almost like nothing matters.like i finally have a choice about what i want to do.

So i closer my eyes and my back hits the water with a giant smack and crack that echoes over the rocks.

The end of chapter 6

God dayum that was sad dont worry she aint dead

Rando: shut up idiot

Author-chan looks around: who the fuck is that.

Lookd and see bakugo with tears streaming down his face.

Bakugo: why the fuck did you make it so sad!

Author-chan: why the fuck are you here!

Bakugo: shut up nerd *sniffle*