Chapter 7

Terriablewriter13 presents

Weird love
Also i decided to write from the left side

I changed the name of the book

Hope you like it

Starting in

3

2

1

Warnings:um i really dont know just be braced for anything

Go

Your pov

My eyes slowly blink open.sunlight infiltrating my iris's.i groan quietly and look around.im in a hospital room.the machine im strapped up to beeping quietly.

I hear faint footsteps and voices come toward my room so i close my eyes.i hear the door open with a small click and people start talking.

"Alright so we will take the nightshift and you guys take ms.(L/n) home" i hear hanji's voice say.i hear an ok from a voice that sounds like erwin.

I open my eyes a little bit and see hanji,mikasa,pieck,christa,sasha and ymir.im assuming the guys are probably in the waiting room or something.

I watch them quietly acting asleep.they start talking quietly amongst themselves.im about to let my presecense until i see mikasa whip my phone out.

"Guys um i figured out her password and well i found some disturbing shit" mikasa says.pieck snatches the phone as i start coughing to avert their attention.

I open my eyes slowly pretending to just wake up."(Y/n) are you woke" pieck says loudly running over to me.i give her a weak smile.

"Um yeah where am i" i say with a raspy voice.sasha grabs a cup next to my bed and brings it to my lips.i gulp the cold water down my throat with a small sigh.some of the water going down my chin.

She brings the cup down and sits it on the table.christa uses a wipe to wipe off the water.i use my arm to get up and lean back on the bed.

I look over and see hanji with her back turned and her arms crossed.i look at mikasa thats still holding my phone.i decide to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Um can i get my phone" i ask.mikasa seems to break out of a trance and shakes her head."i think everyone deserves to know whats on here" she says.

I move my arm to grab my phone and snatch it away."did i say can i get it i mean't give me my fucking phone" i spit.pain shoots through my arm because i moved it.

I quietly curse myself as i hold my phone tightly.everything goes quiet again as we all stare at eachother."you just had to save me didnt you" i say quietoy for no one to hear.

"Why the actual hell would you do that idiot" ymir says breaking the silence.i ignore her and stay quiet."i went through your phone" mikasa blurts out.

I sigh ignoring what she just said."so i guess you guys know im pregnant" i say.the room gets filled with so much tension and coldness i can see my own breath.

I look at pieck who had a murderous look in her eyes."who is the guy you had a one night stand with so i can murder him" her voice drops a few octaves.