(Season 2) chapter 3

Weird love Starting in

3

2

1

Warnings: smut, cursing, Top Y/n

Your pov

"Come on please." I plead pulling her body closer to mine.

She looks away blushing slightly.

"I'm with someone." she mumbles.

I tangle my hands through her black locks my breath fanning over her neck.

"What they dont know won't hurt them." I husk sucking on her pulse point.

"Y-Y/n n-no." she lets out a shaky breath as my hand slides down to gently squeeze her breast.

"Your mouth and body are saying different things baby" I whisper bringing my hand down to collect some of her sweet juices.

I bring my fingers up to my lips sucking on them keeping eye contact.

"We shouldn't be doing this it's wrong for 2 girls." she mumbles looking away again.

"So if a girl had a dick would it be wrong if she fucked another girl" I ask as my hand go down to her body slowly.

"I mean I guess not." she mumbles.

I cup her heat causing her to let out a moan.

"That's right moan for me baby." I bite on her earlobe.

(🙋 I want to note I'm extremely uncomfortable writing this)

I gently lay her down on the floor laying in between her thighs.

"So wet." I mumble nipping at her thighs.

When I lick a broad stripe of her pussy she bucks her hips into my face.

I chuckle pushing her hips down onto the floor holding them steady.

She mumbles something I didn't catch.

"What was that?" I ask blowing onto her heat.

She whines at the lack of contact.

"P-pleas fuck me." She says quietly.

Instead of saying something I start eating her out slowly teasing her.

She tangles her hands in my hair pulling my face closer.

"Stop teasing." She whines.

"As you wish." And with that I start sucking on her clit before eating her out faster this time.

She starts moaning and screaming my name as I add 2 fingers inside of her heat.

"Y/n I'm fuck." She says as my fingers curl hitting her g-spot causing her to let out a gasp.

I start sucking on her pearl again my fingers expertly hitting her g-spot over and over.

"Please Y/n I'm about to come." She screams out before coming all over my fingers and mouth.

I slowly move my fingers helping her ride it out.

She pants out and I pull my fingers out licking all of the cup off.

I slowly move up so I hover over her my hands on either side of her head.

We stare in each other's eyes her chest heaving up and down I grin at what I just did.