Chapter 2

Lets do this

Terriablewriter presents

Weird love

Let us begin chapter 2

in

3

2

1

Go

Wait
Warnings: rape
Uncomfortable themes
Sorry i have to do this for the story
If you dont like dont read

Your pov

"What are you doing here" i ask looking at sasha."you were taking forever and i was worried" she says as i get in the passenger seat.

"So where connie" i ask as we start driving."i dropped him off aince were neighbors.i waited for you but you never came so i came back to see if you were ok.glad i came when i did" she bites a chocolate bar that seemed to appear out of no where.

I rub tue back of my neck sheepishly."yeah ymir had somewhere to be so i just told her to drop me off" i say lying.she continoues nibbling on the chocolate bar.

8 minutes later

I plop down onto sashas bed woth a sigh.i close my eyes taking my shoes off.the bed dips beside me and i hear chomping.i open one of my eyes slightly to see sasha chewing on popcorn.

"Really sasha" i say going to lean against the head board."yeah im hungry" she says munching louder."we just.you know what i cant deal woth you right now" i say getting under the cover.

I let out a small yelp and roll out of the bed."whats wrong (Y/n)" sasha says peaking out from on top of the bed.

I glare at her and jump up."well besides the fact theres a bunch of crumbs on your bed.theres a forking pizza box that smells dank" i yell angrily.

She giggles and throws the box on the stack of pizza boxes."see thats better" she says smilong innocently.i groan in annoyance.

The next day at school

I walk into class with sasha as she eats a sandwhich."man you look like shi-" jean gets cut off by marco."he means you look tired" he says.

I groan and slump into my seat."whats wrong with you" hanji says behind me."i slept on the floor and mice kept running over me" i groan laying my forehead on my desk.

"You could have slept on the bed" sasha says next to me."no because your bed is so disgusting and im to tired to give a description.

The door opens again and i hear christa and ymir talking."(Y/n) guess what" mikasa says in front of me.i look up with my chin on my desk.

"Eren asked me out" she whispers excitedly.'man that boy is gay' i say in my head.i give her a fake smile."yeah thats so great" i say as she starts talking to armin.