Making Movies and Fixing Cars

A/N: (F/D) means favorite drink!

Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love,

KK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, if you had to give up the internet or one of your feet?" Tori prompted. We were all sitting in our little pod as we waited for our teacher to arrive. I was happy to say that we were in the Blackbox Theatre!

We gazed at our feet in contemplation before we all agreed to give up a foot. "Really?" Tori exasperatedly asked. "You'd all give up a give a foot to keep the internet?"

"Totally," Beck answered.

"Wouldn't you?" I asked. "You love the internet."

"I know, but my foot is a part of my body. And the internet is... Yeah, bye foot."

We chuckled as she threw her leg off the chair it was propped on. Our teacher arrived, and the class started to settle. "Alright, future superstars, take your seats, because, at this point in your lives, I am in charge of you."

His remark caused most of the class to smile at his wit. "Come on, hurry up. Let's not waste time. We've got some excitement today," the teacher said as he set his bag down upfront. Everyone settled into their chair, ready for class to start.

"Yay! I love excitement!" Cat happily chimed.

"Who doesn't love excitement?" Tori asked.

Cat who was sitting in front of Beck and me turned and pointed at an Emo boy who was sitting next to Tori. "Damian."

"She's right... Tori," he rasped while slowly turning his head to look at the brunette. Tori stared at him, creeped out by his actions and words as she scooted her chair a mere centimeter away.

"Okay," our teacher said with a clap, regaining everyone's attention. "So today, instead of discussing the differences-"

The metal double-doors slammed open and Robbie came rushing in, cutting our teacher off. "Hi. Sorry I'm late, sweaty, and out of breath," Robbie panted.

"Somebody get me some coffee," Rex all but demanded.

"Robbie, just sit down," our teacher said. Robbie nodded and slumped in the empty chair next to Jade. He breathed a sigh of relief as he continued to attempt to catch his breath.

Cat turned in her chair and asked, "Why are you late?"

Robbie huffed and rubbed his weary eyes behind his glasses. "'Cause, my Uncle Marty gave me his old car, which I was really psyched about, except it keeps breaking down. And on my way here, the motor died in the middle of a really bad neighborhood. Now, don't get me wrong, I like all people, but look, a mean guy took my left shoe. And Rex's," Robbie rambled before presenting his shoeless foot as well as Rex's.

"Put my foot down," Rex ordered.

"Okay," the teacher started again. "Let's all shut up and let teacher talk."

Beck and I chuckled as we waited for him to tell us the exciting news. "Now, I bet you're all familiar with the short film called Butterface."

"Yeah, of course," Beck and I said in unison. We smiled at each other before breaking out into a small fit of laughter. The smiles remained on our lips as we snuggled closer together.

"Oh, my God, I've watched that movie online like a billion times," Tori stated.

"Yeah, who hasn't?" Jade snidely replied. While Tori sent Jade an offended look, I sent her a warning glance. But she ignored the both of us, and I gave up.