iParty with Victorious

Hi, lovely readers!!!!! Here it is! The moment you've been waiting for!!!! ~I love Hamilton!~

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as all the different surprises! Can't wait for your opinions!

Love you all!

~KK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)

"Aren't they hilarious?" Tori asked as she leaned back into her boyfriend's inviting arm. Steven and Tori were watching iCarly, andTori was really enjoying it. She always found them funny, their out-there jokes and sense of humor made even the worst days better. While Tori was enjoying herself, Steven was trying not to give away that just hours prior, he was promising Carly that she was the only girl for him. Seeing her on-screen while his other girlfriend was under his arm made him nervous, but he prided himself on his ability to keep a secret. Living in two separate states throughout the year allowed him to lead two entirely different lives. In Seattle, he was sweet, funny, smart Steven while in Hollywood he was all those things with a bit of a bad-boy edge.

"Yeah, it's funny," he muttered, keeping up his facade.

On the screen, the camera was close to Carly's face as she narrated, "And now, a disturbing voyage into the depths of the ever-puzzling Gibby-ish brain."

"That girl Carly's really pretty, don't you think?" Tori asked.

Steven cleared his throat. "Sure. Just, uh, not my type," he lied. Tori smiled and snuggled deeper into his side, happy to have him back. "Anyway, you know, we've been going out for over three months."

"I do. We're coming up on our 100-day kiss," Tori sang.

"Sneak preview?"

"Show me the trailer."

With wide grins, the couple leaned in and connected their lips.

...

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Come on, Gibbeh!" Sam cheered as the camera focused on the strange Gibby kid. Beck and I were watching iCarly on Tori's recommendation, and it was very funny. We were skeptical at first because web shows weren't our usual source of entertainment, but I was glad we gave this one a chance.

"Chicken legs," Gibby called before strung-up chicken legs dropped from the ceiling. "Music."

Then he started dancing through the hoard, making Beck and I laugh at the absurdity. "Where did you find this show?" Beck asked through his laughter.

"Tori recommended it. Apparently, she and Steven watch it all the time, even when he's with his mum," I explained, "It keeps them close, I suppose."

Beck hummed and kissed my head. "What do you think about him?"

"He seems nice enough. His family situation is peculiar, but as long as he treats Tori right."

"For his sake, he better," Beck added. "I've seen your bad side, and I pity anyone who's on the receiving end."

I scoffed. "I'm not that bad."

"Babe, you're a force to be reckoned with. Own it."

I hummed and hugged his waist as he planted tender kisses in my hair.

The next day went by quickly, and before we knew it, it was lunchtime. In order, Robbie and Rex, Jade, myself, Beck, and Tori were eating and enjoying friendly conversations. And it only got better when Andre showed up with more pep than usual.