Vmon part 2

Namjoon's dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Taehyung lay fast asleep in their bed cuddled next to each other, as the rain patted against the rooftop softly. Namjoon was extremely tired that night and dragged Taehyung to bed too. His large arms wrapped around Taehyung's small frame. He was shirtless and his hair was still semi neat from their date last night. The curtains were pushed back slightly, letting in rays of moonlight through the glass window. It was Namjoon's favourite thing; the room lit simply by natural moonlight. Their bedsheets and comforter were all over the place since Namjoon moved a lot in his sleep. His leg hung off the side of the bed, but his arm never moved from Taehyung. Taehyung also loved Namjoon's embrace when they slept. He felt protected and loved.

That night Taehyung slept soundly, his head on Namjoon's chest. Suddenly, he heard the mumbling of him, feeling the deep vibration on his chest. He stayed put making sure the sound was actually him, and lazily lifted his head. 

"mm, right there baby..." He groaned, his eyes closed tightly.

Taehyung's eyes widened and continued to listen to the words Namjoon was saying. He was dreaming about him. Taehyung wanted to slip out of his grasp, but he held him tightly. 

"You're doing so well baby..." He whispered again, his eyebrows raising in pleasure.

Taehyung nudged him slightly trying to wake him.

"Namjoon! Namjoon...." Taehyung whispered over and over. But Namjoon seemed to be deep in his dream and ignored Taehyung. Taehyung was hopeless, but then again Namjoon's words stirred something in him. He climbed on top of Namjoon and began to kiss around his neck area. Namjoon moaned softly whispering curse words. He couldn't touch Taehyung much since he was half asleep, so Taehyung decided to take matters into his own hands and fondle him. Taehyung ran his thumb across his lips before kissing them slowly and passionately. His hands slid up against Namjoon's abs and up to his broad shoulders before passing them through his hair. Namjoon rustled around before opening his eyes slightly. His dick was rock hard, and Taehyung could feel it underneath him. He blushed, feeling Namjoon's eyes on him.

"Was this you all along baby?" He questioned gripping Taehyung's waist. Taehyung blushed harder shaking his head profusely. 

"You were having a dream..." He began to explain.

Namjoon nodded and smirked. 

"Actually, I was. It was the time we fucked in the mall washroom. It was the best, it seems I couldn't stop thinking of it before I slept. But all I need right now is you." Namjoon said. 

"Namjoon it's 3 am. I need to go to sleep anyways just wait until tomorrow." Taehyung said getting off him at the same time.

"I'm afraid I can't sleep without you taking care if this." He said thrusting his hips forward.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"And you're acting like you weren't on top of me," Namjoon said matter of factly. 

"I don't feel like it anymore." 

"Well, I still do," Namjoon said slowly getting up from the bed. He gripped Taehyung's waist before making out with him harshly, lifting up his shirt at the same time. Taehyung's body language refused, but Namjoon needed it. 

"No Namjoon I can't do this, you did this to yourself ok," Taehyung said. But deep down he wanted Namjoon too. 

"We both know you want me. So shut up and take this dick." He said before sliding his shorts down revealing his wet dick. He pulled Taehyung down towards it, pulling his ass up. Taehyung began to suck on him and taking the leaking precum. Namjoon was thrusting down his throat violently, unable to let him breathe. He grabbed his hair and pushed it down towards him before he teared up and choked. Namjoon panted feeling the hot breath of Taehyung on his area, throbbing in his mouth. A few more thrust down his throat and Namjoon came hard. Ropes of cum coated Taehyung's throat and mouth. He released Namjoon with a pop and climbed back into his bed.

Namjoon sat on his knees his head thrown back covered in sweat. He pulled Taehyung back and put his hand on the small of Taehyung's back causing it to arch.

"Namjoon... you came already," Taehyung said cut off by Namjoon entering his slick hole all at once. He let out a loud grunt before bottoming out inside him, ball deep. Taehyung gripped his stomach feeling Namjoon so deep, and grabbed his pillow shoving his face inside. Namjoon grabbed his wrists and put them behind his back thrusting in him slowly and deep.

"ugh baby, just like how it felt in the dream." He whispered, moaning after each thrust.

Taehyung couldn't take it and arched back into Namjoon needily. 

"Stop you slut, I'll thrust into you, you stay put." He said quickening his pace.

He came into him, rolling his hips into Taehyungs ass before pulling out and cleaning himself up. Finally, he kissed Taehyung before his frail body flopped onto the bed immediately knocking out. He's gonna be sore the next morning.