Jikook part 2

Jungkook punishes Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin lay lazily on the bed, tracing his fingers over the pattern of the comforter. It had been 3 days since Jungkook had touched Jimin, and Jimin believes it's on purpose. He was left alone at home while Jungkook was out for errands, and Jimin was severely touch starved. It has been only 3 days, but being the spoiled boy he is, Jungkook fucked Jimin every day. 

"Don't even think about touching yourself, or I'll double your punishment," Jungkook's words echoed in Jimin's head. Remembering these words made Jimin let out a frustrated sigh. He did have an urge to touch himself, but he knew Jungkook would find out immediately. Jimin couldn't bear it when Jungkook would ask if he had touched himself while he was gone. His face would go stone cold, his doe eyes piercing into Jimin's soul. He always broke in Jungkooks presence, and Jungkook was fully aware of the power he had over him. Glancing at the time, it had been about an hour since Jungkook had left, and Jimin was this desperate. Sitting on the edge of his bed he sat with his elbows on his knees staring at his feet. 

"Maybe if I did it quickly..." Jimin pondered, but even his thoughts didn't feel secure to only him, he began to believe Jungkook would be able to hear him think too. He angrily raked his hand through his hair spreading his legs. He stared down at his crotch for a while still reconsidering, before he found himself palming himself. He bit his lip tracing his crotch in his pants sitting up to a more comfortable position against the bed headboard. He thought of Jungkook pinning his delicate wrists down to the bed, his thick cock invading him. The way he'd whisper dirty things in his ear while he fucked him, and teased him as he bit his ear. There was that side of Jungkook and the completely sadistic side. Especially when he was angry, the atmosphere of the room would change drastically. He hated to disappoint Jungkook and knew how brutal his punishments were. They always left Jimin in tears at the end.  

He grew hard, his hand hesitating to touch himself anymore, but it was too late. He slowly jacked himself off as he cursed under his breath. He moaned softly rushing himself to finish before Jungkook walked in. What would he do if he did? Death was an option. It also astounded him how he felt guilty, but wasn't afraid to receive his punishment. Maybe it was less of a punishment and more of a reward to him? He didn't know. He bit his lip harshly as he came, his body shaking. He held the back of the headboard panting, his cock twitching. It felt so good to have relief after days when he was used to it daily. 

"...I really am a slut," Jimin thought chuckling to himself. He couldn't resist Jungkook at all. He was very clingy and Jungkook knew this too. He would purposely leave to make Jimin suffer from his absence, and it felt like he was doing it to him now. An hour and a half passed. Jimin lay on the bed his arms and legs spread out. It was funny because even after jacking off he still wanted Jungkook inside him. Imagining Jungkook's mass on top of him made him feel tingly. The touch of his rough fingertips on his soft skin was his favourite.  He loved the way Jungkook played with different toys on him and knew all his weaknesses. It shocked him how observant he was. 

After time passed, there was a sound of the door being opened followed by Jungkook's cursing under his breath. Jimin jolted up fixing himself. He lay on the pillow shaken since he had drifted off. The memories began to flood back to him. He touched himself when Jungkook told him not to, and it was time he would receive his punishment. His face grew hot and his hands began to feel clammy. 

"Jimin!!" Jungkook shouted, running up the stairs. He came inside a warm smile spreading across his face when he saw Jimin. Jimin sat on the bed his legs crossed looking at him innocently. His face was beat red, he could feel it. Jungkook raised an eyebrow sensing Jimin's fear from the door.