Yoonmin Part 1

Jimin had been home all day, unproductive, just watching movies. The house was quiet and boring without Yoongi. It's been 2 weeks since Yoongi had left for a business trip to LA with his colleagues. Jimin didn't think much of it during Yoongi's departure and thought he would be able to be fine without Yoongi for 2 weeks, but boy was he mistaken. He slouched in the chair and fidgeted around the sofa for the tv remote that has disappeared within the blankets. He switched the TV off and sat there thinking of what he should do. He was seriously touch-deprived and only thought of when Yoongi would call him pet names and completely blow up out until he could no longer function. He got hard thinking of it. Jimin picked up his phone and checked the date. When was he supposed to be back again? His eyes widened looking at the date on his phone. April 16th. YOONGI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COMING BACK TODAY.

Jimin jumped from the couch and paced around the living room seeing the messages Yoongi had left him while his phone was off when he was watching the movie. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitten🥵😻

Hey baby. I'll be home around the evening. Miss you

1:04 PM 

Who knew flights would be this boring. 

3:18 PM 

Just landed. Can't wait to see you in 20 👅

6:24 PM 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My god Jimin was happy. He couldn't believe it. But 20 minutes?! He had to wash up quickly. He quickly headed upstairs to the washroom and stripped, hopping into the shower. He ran his fingers through his light blue hair, the hot water steaming the bathroom. He couldn't wait to be ruined by Yoongi, Jimin knew how Yoongi was. He had zero control. 

Jimin decided to wear his pink stockings and put his scented lotion on. He waited near the door and finally saw a car pull up, a handsome Yoongi dressed in a black suit his shirt unbuttoned and his tie slightly loosened. He carried his bag up the steps and pressed on the doorbell smiling. Jimin opened the door immediately, pulling the bag away from Yoongi and engulfing his lips into a kiss. Yoongi's hands made its way up Jimin's torso and back down squeezing his ass. 

"I missed you SO much baby..." Yoongi bit down onto Jimin's lips needily, while Jimin completely melted into the kiss his legs weakening. The finally released from the kiss completely forgetting they were still outside. They went inside and got comfortable in bed, Yoongi telling him about his trip.

"It was crazy, I didn't know LA was that hot. I nearly passed out in my suit." Yoongi complained gripping Jimin's thigh. 

Jimin hummed in response staring deep into his eyes. Did he get 10000 times sexier or was he seeing things? Yoongi's words completely drowned out as he continued to babble about his trip.

"...Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi said smirking. 

"Your so hot when you talk about business," Jimin mumbled kissing Yoongi's neck. Yoongi kissed back harshly pulling Jimin's body on top of his. He slapped his thighs and sank into the bed, his hands roaming all over Jimin's slim body. Jimin shuddered arching his back and planting kisses down Yoongi's chest, sucking on his nipple. Yoongi groaned, his hands clasping Jimin's ass spreading his cheeks apart. He massaged them as Jimin moaned into the kiss. It felt amazing feeling his hands fondle with him. 

"I need to fuck you. Lay down." Yoongi said panting. He slid Jimin's panties off bending his legs over to his shoulders to gain better access. God Jimin was so pretty. He bit his plump lips weakly gripping Yoongi's shoulders. 

"Please Yoongi... fuck me hard." Jimin groaned touching his nipples. Yoongi groaned at his pleads and lowered down to his hole. He breathed around his thighs causing Jimin to clench hard at the feeling. He slowly slid his fingers around his ass and thighs sending tingles into Jimin. Yoongi spat onto his hole and licked up over his hole occasionally dipping his tongue in. Jimin shuddered through his breath gripping Yoongi's blonde hair. 

"Hands up now. Against the headboard. Don't touch me or yourself." Yoongi said sternly without looking up or stopping. Jimin moaned and lifted his weak arms up to the headboard. His muscles couldn't bear it as Yoongi ate him out. Yoongi tongue fucked him licking up to his balls leaving a streak of cold saliva. Jimin's hands lowered unintentionally as Yoongi neared to his hard cock completely stopping and dipping back to his hole. Jimin groaned in protest bringing his shaky hands down to his cock. He closed his eyes as sweat began to form on his forehead. 

"Fuck... it hurts so bad..." Jimin whined lowly. Yoongi pulled his hand back and slapped Jimin's ass causing him to yelp and bring his hands back up. His ass flushed red from the hard slap, stinging from Yoongi's rings. 

"Lower your hands and inch and you're getting it," Yoongi said pushing his hands up. He bit down on his already red ass and stood up on his knees pulling his hard cock out. Jimin opened his eyes from the sudden halt and saw Yoongi lubing his long dick up positioning it into the entrance of his tight hole. Jimin's arms shook his muscles nearly giving up. 

"My arms...Yoongi please...." Jimin pleaded his arms lowering once again, followed by 3 severe slaps, one of them against his balls. Jimin cried out arching his back. It hurt so bad. His ass turned redder, but Yoongi didn't even stop there. He spread Jimin's legs apart rubbing his hands across his thighs and ass slapping his thighs full force causing Jimin to release a blood-curdling cry. Yoongi smirked looking down at Jimin's purple thighs and peeling ass. He blew on it and shoved his massive dick into him gripping Jimin's thighs. Jimin hissed his arms over his eyes. Yoongi's hands on Jimin's burning thighs felt like a sunburn. His hands left white marks from his harsh grip as he pounded into him. Jimin held onto the side of the bed as Yoongi rocked him, going in as deep as possible. Jimin's cock twitched, Yoongi noticing.

"I dare you to cum." Yoongi said through heavy panting lifting Jimin's back up from the bed and quickening his pace. Jimin began to cry from the overstimulation, and he knew Yoongi wouldn't even stop here. Yoongi loved over stimulation. He sucked on his nipples his hips snapping into Jimin. 

"Please Yoongi I'm gonna cum now!!" Jimin screamed through his broken cries. Yoongi chased his orgasm lifting one leg of Jimin's up his thrusts becoming sloppier. He gripped the base of Jimin's cock preventing him from cumming. Jimin's eyes widened from the sudden touch on his cock realizing what Yoongi was doing. He cried harder, the tears sliding down either side of his face and onto the pillow. Yoongi moaned loudly shoving his cock up Jimin's ass and emptied himself into him.

"Fucking hell... that's a lot of cum..." Yoongi groaned. He winced as he pulled his cock out from him, his hand still on Jimin's cock. 

"C-can I cum... please...." Jimin cried uncontrollably. Yoongi smirked and released his hand from his cock as Jimin dry cummed. 

His chest heaved up and down crying. 

"What's the problem? You came didn't you?" Yoongi smiled.

"N-no..." Jimin said covering his eyes. 

"What a pity." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating Part 2 of Yoonmin soon! It'll still be in this setting, they're going for a round 2 ;)