Jimin x bts

Jimin gets destroyed by bts 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin lay peacefully on the leather couch, the warm heat of the fireplace sending chills down his body. He was nestled in his sweats and a large hoodie. He played with his hair as he peered down the corridor curious about the noise he had just heard. He waited for one of the boys to come up, but no one came. He shifted his attention back to the fireplace, the golden flames flickering emitting a relaxing ambience. It had been quite a boring day. Sometimes he felt restless not doing something useful, but it was his day off and he had to teach himself that relaxing was ok. 

Soft laughter echoed from downstairs, the sounds drifting upwards. 

Who's coming?

Namjoon smiled, emerging from the door. He touched his chest staring at Jimin still smiling at whatever stupid joke hoseok made. Jimin broke eye contact after seeing Namjoon make his way towards him.

"Hey baby.'' he hummed making space for himself on the couch by tossing Jimin's feet aside. Jimin gave him an annoyed look, lightly kicking him with his foot. 

"What are you doing up here?" 

Jimin hid underneath his hoodie crossing his arms. They hadn't even acknowledged him all day. Yes, it was something minor, but does Jimin care? No. 

Namjoon was familiar with this cute little attitude Jimin put on when no one would show him the attention he wanted. But it was easy to break through the wall he tries to put up. He scooted closer to Jimin pulling his hoodie down. 

"Oh baby, did you want some attention?" Namjoon chuckled.

Jimin was practically blushing under there. He hated when the members teased him like that. They always thought he was some attention whore and he hated it when they would mention it...

Namjoon leaned over him sliding his hand up Jimin's sweater lightly tickling him with the tips of his fingers. Jimin squirmed earning a laugh from Namjoon.

"Stop..." Jimin said through his sweater, trying to remove Namjoon's wandering hands. 

"Hmm... doesn't look like you're in a great mood," Namjoon said putting both his hands on either side of Jimin. Jimin looked up and quickly looked away, but Namjoon had already placed a kiss on his lips. 

"I have something that would make you feel better." Namjoon flirtatiously, his eyes lowering. Jimin placed his hands on his chest, his white shirt showing the perfect outline of his well-built chest. 

Jimin covered his face with the sleeve of his hoodie unable to look into Namjoon's piercing eyes. 

"Oh baby, you can look at me it's ok... or... is this too much?" He smirked, a lone strand of hair dangling over his forehead. 

A group of voices made its way to the living room. Jimin's eyes widened, trying to push Namjoon off him.

"Ah ah ah. You're not getting out of here sir. Not until we make you happy again."

"No, I'm fine!" Jimin shouted, already embarrassed by the members seeing him in this position. They're conversation collectively came to a halt, after seeing Jimin and Namjoon. Jhope began to whoop in excitement running over to them. Taehyung and Jungkook leaned against the back of the couch, while Yoongi and Jin followed. 

"What's happening here?" Jungkook said, his eyes narrowing down to Jimin's exposed stomach.

"N-nothing, I just-"