Taejin Part 2

GUYS I'M SORRY I FORGOT I WAS PLAYING GENSHIN IMPACT THIS IS SO BAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung sat frozen. Jin had just kissed him. 

Jin had just kissed him. 

Embarrassment flooded Taehyung's body and his face became flushed. Jin moved his hands to either side of him, his dark brown hair nearly touching Taehyung's forehead. The tension rose up at an alarming rate. 

"I said kiss back," Jin said staring deeply into Taehyung's eyes. 

Taehyung gulped before hesitating to lean in and kiss him. His thin lips grazed Jin's plump pair. It was only Taehyung kissing this time. Jin closed his eyes, his lips remaining stagnant.  As Taehyung continued to kiss Taehyung over and over, Jin's hand slid up his inner thigh towards his hips. Taehyung winced, the feeling of wanting his body on top of his becoming unbearable. His hands mirrored him, sliding his hands up Jin's chest fondling with the leather and embroidered buttons. Jin signalled Taehyung to stand up, and he did the same.  

"You really fooled me with that little act you put on for me there," Jin chuckled leaning his body up against Taehyung. The height difference was enough to make Jin fully dominant; his body towered over his. Jin's eyes detach from Taehyung's body and turned towards the door, the crevice of the dim hallway light pooling in angering him. He pushed Taehyung into the wall next to the door, smoothly pushing the door closed. Taehyung looked at the door Jin quickly attaching his lips to his neck. He started kissing him downward, his cold hands sliding up the small of his back, the other guiding his head. Taehyung placed his hands on his broad shoulders letting him lead the kiss. 

They began to breathe harder, Jin's actions getting rougher by the minute. Jin shoved his thigh between Taehyung, inviting him to grind on him. Taehyung was extremely flushed, grinding his dick on Jin at a slow pace. Jin enjoyed the view, watching his lips separate and hesitate to let out a noise. Jin showered him with kisses to help him reach his high, but Taehyung needed more. 

"Mhm... there you go..." Jin whispered watching Taehyung begin to grind on him rhythmically. 

"Please... I need more." Taehyung moaned.

"Already? At least beg for it." Jin asked smirking devilishly.

Jin grabbed the bottom of his shirt taking it off swiftly. His hair pushed back, intensifying his eyes being uncovered from his hair. His waistband was pulled down slightly, exposing his v line and bulge. 

"Hm... look what you've done to me." 

He bit his lip sliding his hand down Taehyung's pants, tracing his fingertips over his outline sensually. Taehyung's whimpers turned Jin on so much he felt a little weak. 

"You're moans are so sweet i wanna hear them. Get louder for me." 

Taehyung reached for his dick before getting his hands moved. He needed more touch and less teasing. He was so close to cumming. 

"Please... Jin touch me more I'm close it hurts.." He whined covering his expressions with his sleeve.

Jin dragged him over to his bed, throwing him on there. 

"Hold on for me." Jin said sternly.

He unzipped his pants pulling his dick out.

Taehyung was about to get up and leave. There was no way that was going to fit. 

"Is there an issue?" Jin asked sliding his pants off.

"No its... big."

"Nothing you can't handle. Be a big boy and take this." Jin said ninchalantly, spitting on his hole before thrusting into him. 

Taehyung moaned, feeling Jin spread his legs farther apart to take him. He was super tight, Jin didn't think he'd last. He thrusted slow, spitting on him more to feel the slickness. He griped his thighs hissing as he pushed into him.

"Nngh fuck yeah." Jin moaned throwing his head back. 

Taehyung was at his point. He let out his last moans before cumming everywhere. 

Jin growled seeing his roped of cum paint his abdomen. He flipped Taehyung on top of him. 

"Ride me."

Taehyung leaned forward his hands placed on the middle of Jin's chest. He went slow. He was so overstimulated. Jin held his dick up as Taehyung lowered onto him tearing up.

"No more Jin I-" Taehyung said before feeling his hands grip his ass.

"Like this."

Taehyung's hair fell over his face riding Jin. He was so big Taehyung could barely breathe in this position. He was probably in his guts right now.

Jin moaned feeling Taehyung tighten around him.

"Yes baby like that. Don't struggle." 

He slid his hands up Taehyungs body, before Taehyung dipped his head down in exhaustion. He whispered sweet nothings in his ear and strings of praises. Taehyungs breath hitched feeling the warm cum of Jin fill him. He exhaled in relief. He slid off of Jin, the thick white cum collecting at the base of Jin's dick and Taehyung's hole. 

"Fuck what a mess," Jin said staring at himself.