Vmin Part 2

Omg forgive me I forgot this existed. In this part Jimin is top and Taehyung bottom heh. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the night of the party. Jimin had invited Taehyung to his pool party at his house. Taehyung shudders remembering the conversation they had when Jimin was asking him.

"Taehyung, why don't you come over on Saturday? I'm having a pool party." Jimin said looking over to the side waiting for a response from Taehyung. 

He stared into Jimin's eyes and quickly looked away when they met eyes.

"I-I mean sure... are there lots of people coming?" Taehyung asked fidgeting with the hem of his pocket.

Jimin scoffed. "Does it matter? I mean, of course it IS a party." 

"Ok great then, I'll be there." Taehyung responded.

Jimin tilted his head staring at Taehyung. He walked up to him, hands in his pockets and leaned near his neck and ear. 

"Wear something...pretty for me." He whispered lowly pressing his plush lips against Taehyungs collarbone and strut away without waiting for a response. 

Taehyung stood there baffled reaching for Jimin to protest but he was already far down the sidewalk. How was he supposed to dress... pretty?? Other people were invited to the party too, even his hyungs. There is no way he's dressing pretty. Just cause they hooked up once doesn't mean he has full control over him. Taehyung scoffed and kicked a pebble as he walked home, occasionally looking back to watch Jimin as he walked down the sidewalk until he turned the corner. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Taehyung panicked remembering what jimin told him to wear. He sorted through his swimwear frantically tossing pieces of clothing on the floor. He sighed deciding to wear one of his shorter shorts and go shirtless. He took his stuff and left in a hurry.

It was dark outside. He pressed on the doorbell, already hearing the blaring music from the other side of the house. A girl opened the door looking at Taehyung up and down. 

"Hmm, come in." She said moving to the side still eyeing Taehyung. He quickly stepped inside and walked over to the backyard, slipping by everyone. He was extremely nervous. Everyone there was super hot, it was embarrassing. He scanned the area for Jimin and saw him in the pool with a group of girls. His hair was wet and pushed back, arms resting on the edge of the pool. Some sat on the edge of the pool, while some were inside. Taehyung's first instinct was to beeline to Jimin since he didn't know that many people there. Where were his hyungs? Maybe they were late. He stood in the corner awkwardly watching Jimin and the group of girls have a fun conversation all of them laughing. Should I go? No, I don't wanna disturb them. When they go I'll go to Jimin. The girl that opened the door for him leaned against the door staring at Taehyung. He saw but didn't want her to come. What was her problem? Taehyung shifted uncomfortably and pulled out his phone to make it less awkward. He smirked and then left, Taehyung letting out his breath. She sure was on his ass. Taehyung was getting anxious so he texted the group chat. 

                                                             Asylum Hotline

                                                                                                                                            You guys were invited to the                                                                                                                                              party right?