Tsubasa Nanase: Monologue +

I still remember the day. The cruel and vividly shocking experience came with no warning. I still remember him. A strong, gentle person, who worked harder than anyone else, and showed no signs of giving up. His warm hand that would caress my head and his friendly smile gave me feelings of admiration. That's why I won't forgive. And I will not forget.

That's why I will be doing it... And by doing that, I can defeat Ayanokoji Kiyotaka for real... 

If not... Then a second or maybe even a third victim will suffer for his actions.

Present time

As I'm walking towards the second year halls with Hosen, I see the sight of a second year. Brown hair, his height is approximately 172 - 178 cm. That face of his, expressionless. The boy who we're supposed to get expelled. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I'm not aware of the reason why he's so special. Apparently, he comes from some special place and needs to be taken back. That's as much as I know, but I'm not too sure what information Hosen or other first years have collected involving him.

I see a beautiful black-haired girl standing in front of both me and Hosen. If I recall, the newly introduced OAA app has every student's rankings and name. I did my best to memorize each student from Class D. Horikita Suzune, the leader of Class D. She was soon followed by another Class D student, Sudo. He's exactly the same height as Hosen.

"Who are these two Nanase?" Hosen asked, but it felt more like he was commanding me to research them both and answer his question.

"Thats' Class D's Horikita Suzune, and Sudo Ken. Horikita with an academic rating of A-, and Sudo-" Instead of telling him I showed him on the phone instead.

"Sudo Ken? Hah! Don't get me started on this idiot."

"What did you say to me punk?!" Sudo was flustered but Horikita managed to hold him back.

"Sudo, calm down." Horikita glared at Sudo.

"Fine, these first-year punks shouldn't be agitating me."

"You two, who are you? Introduce yourselves." Horikita spoke. 

"And who do you think you are to be commanding me, girly girl. You should learn to shut your mouth and speak when spoken t-" Before Hosen was able to finish his sentence I cut him off. Right now it wouldn't be advantageous to us since we would be causing a larger ruckus than we already have.

A/N: In the sentence right above this one ^  Hosen would have actually sworn at Horikita but I'm not sure if you guys would be comfortable with that so I will ask you now. Is it cool with everybody if I allow swearing into the story?

"My name is Tsubasa Nanse, I'm a first-year Class D student. Next to me is-" 

"Hosen" He casually cut me off.

To others, I bet we seem like two arrogant and troublesome students. 

"For new students, you both have done something drastic. I admire your courage."

"Listen ugly, I don't care if you admire my courage, my looks, my personality, just keep your mouth shut until your spoken to." There was no point in stopping him this time, it'd be useless. He would still continue to run his mouth.

"Hey watch who you're talking to buddy! You first-years shouldn't be talking. Respect your superiors!" Sudo flared up.

At this point, I was wondering whether Ayanokoji would step in and show something special instead of just standing there. I took a glance at him and quickly turned back before he could notice.