Reveal

??? POV

By the piano in Keyaki mall.

"Hmm. Well ain't this interestin' Hahahaha" I say with a grin.

"Can't believe no one has found this yet. This sure is a surprise."

What should I do?

...

I know.

Kiyotaka POV

It's a new day...

After yesterday's performance, I managed to garner around 20,000 points. It's not much but It's nice to receive points either way. I left Tsubasa in her dorm room and I went off to mine expecting there to be an uproar in class D and possibly other classes and years as well. 

Why? You ask. Well, you'll find out.

Timeskip

Entering the class, I feel a multitude of gazes on me. A few glares here and there. And then there are girls with their faces blushing extremely hard. Before I'm able to take my seat, Horikita enters the class and comes up to me, with a face as red as a tomato as well.

"I'm guessing you're wondering why you're getting eyed at? Am I correct?"
                                                                                                                                                                                                        I feign ignorance.

"Have I done something bad? I really needed to use the bathroom though-"

"What?! Bathroom?! W- no, that's not it. Take a look at this."

She shows me her phone,

Immediately I notice the photo booth pictures Tsubasa and I took. 

They were posted on the school board by an anonymous user.

"I hope this relationship of yours won't affect the competition Ayanokoji,"  Horikita says.

It's understandable that Horikita is wary of our relationship since we're in different years. She also wants to reach class A and doesn't want anything to stand in our way. I'm thankful that she hasn't tried to end our relationship. She really has grown.

"No, we'll still be competing fair and square. Our relationship won't affect our journey to class A, I hope you can trust me on that."

"I'll take your word for it." With that, Horikita walks off, but before she does-

"Wait," I say.

"What is it?"

"Why are there people blushing? Why does my relationship do this to them?"

I wasn't feigning ignorance. This time, I truly could not tell why they were blushing. I don't believe that I've done anything worthy of receiving blushes from girls.

"Really? Did you not pay attention to your own photo? I thought you just didn't want to talk about it." Horikita says as she shows me her phone with the photo on it, once again.