Chapter 2

*TRIGGER WARNING (ABUSE)*

Alright here we are, Narcissa says as you walk into the kitchen. 

It's beautiful Narcissa, you say turning to her, I would love to cook in it sometime, you say smiling

Well thank you so much darling, I would love that. Maybe you could make dinner for us. Lucius will be out for business for the ministry he leaves soon and will be gone for a few weeks. 

I would love that, but I don't have any clothes with me or my wand, if I stay here. 

We can go get those if you want, she says handing you a vial full of a mysterious green liquid. 

I-I don't know if that's a good idea my father will be home and- she stopped you by cupping your face in her hands. 

I won't let you go alone, I will go with you, I will protect you, she says giving you a soft smile. 

But why, you ask her, with a questioning look on your face. I'm nothing, I'm worthless, I'm a screwup to everyone I meet, you continue to ramble until Narcissa cuts you off. 

Y/N, listen to me right now, she said in a stern voice. You are none of those things, you are an amazing young lady, I know that you have just met me and have only know me for a few hours but I am a very good judge of character and I can tell just by the way that you hold yourself that you are an exceptional girl. I don't every want to hear you talk like that about yourself again do you understand me?

You just look at her stunned not expecting her to say that. You look down at the ground and respond with a quiet yes. She quickly pick up your face with her hand so you are now looking into her eyes. 

Look at me when we are talking, now do you understand me darling? 

Yes, Narcissa you say with a small smile. 

Good girl, she say smiling back. Now drink that she says pointing to the potion in front of you. It will help with the dizziness. 

Alright, you say, could we go get some of my things after, you ask looking at her. 

Of course darling she responds. 

*TIME SKIP*

Narcissa, I'm nervous, you say looking at her, What if he hurts me or worse hurts you, I don't want to be the reason you get hurt, you say honestly. 

It will be alright darling, I'm right here I won't let him touch you, She says taking your hand in her's and walking into the house. The smell of alcohol goes right to your nose as you enter the front door. You father stumbles into the front hallway, looking between you and Narcissa.

Where the hell have you been, you wretched girl, he spat, making his way over to you. I'm not quite done with you yet, he says taking out his wand.