Chapter 4 Part Two

TRIGGER WARNING (MENTIONS OF RAPE)

Alright love were here, Narcissa says bringing you into the bathroom. I am going to start a bath for you okay?

You nod your head still out of it from what happend. I don't know what happened, you finally say as Narcissa comes back to you.

What do you mean darling?

I tried fighting back, but I just froze, I felt paralyzed. It felt like I just left my body, you say looking down at the floor. She slowly brings her hand to your face but you finch and move you face away from her.

Y/N can I touch your face, she asks.

Y-Yes, you say timidly. She slowly bring her hand to you face bringing it up so you eyes meet hers. She sees the tears you have in you eyes. I'm so sorry you say as the tears start falling.

As I said before, it's absolutely not your fault darling, I am so sorry that I was not able to protect you, she says gently stroking your cheek. The bath is ready now would you like help, she asks.

Sure, you say standing and stumbling a bit. It's alright love, I've got you, she says.

Thanks, you say quietly. She helps you into the bath and starts to leave.

No, you say. C-can you stay with me? Please? If not that's okay.

Of course I will stay with you darling she says.

Could you come in, you ask.

Are you sure, she asks, not wanting to upset you.

Yes, I'm sure, I just want you to hold me please, you say softly.

Alright darling, she says.

She gets in with you and holds you in her arms and lay your head on her chest listening to her heartbeat. I promise you will be alright kitten, I will be there every step of the way, she says softly, giving you a kiss on the head.

Thank you love, you say quietly but loud enough for Narcissa to hear.

Of course, darling. You slowly fall asleep to the sound of Narcissa's heartbeat. She picks you up and dries you off then takes you into her room. She gets dressed and grabs a pair of sweatpants and a big sweatshirt of hers for you. Once that's done she tucks you into the bed and leaves quietly putting a protection spell around the door, so only she can enter into her room.

Time Skip

You wake up in Narcissa's bed with out her in it. You start to panic wondering where she is. You try to get up and walk to the door but your legs still feel like jelly. You fall to the ground crying and hyperventilating. Soon after you start feeling really dizzy and disoriented, tears still streaming down your face. You try to yell for Narcissa but it was no use, you voice was still gone from what Lucius did to you. You feel your body go numb and limp. You the rest of your body falls to the floor while you have flashbacks of the horrible event. You try to push the painful memories away but you can't seem to get them out of your head. You hear someone enter the room but you can't see them, your eyes are blurry and dazed.

Y/N, Y/N can you hear me, come on darling, say something. You finally realize that the person next to you is Narcissa. You slowly start to fade out of conciseness. Y/N I need you to stay with me alright darling. Please. She picks you up and apparates you and her to the hospital.

I need some help, she says.

What happened, a doctor asks taking you and putting you in a bed while two nurses come in to help. She was raped today, she fell asleep, and I walked back into the room and she was on the ground, I don't know what happend she just looked dazed and confused then she passed out.