Chapter 3

*TRIGGER WARNING (PANIC ATTACK, SELF HARM)*

4:35 am

Y/N Nightmare

I'm sorry father, I did not mean it, you say starting to cry. 

I know but you need to be taught a lesson for your disobedience, and I think I have just the thing. He leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with Narcissa. 

Father what are you doing, you ask looking back and forth between him and Narcissa. 

I am going to teach you a lesson, CRUCIO, he screams pointing his wand at Narcissa. 

She falls to the ground with a ear piercing scream. 

No, you scream trying to help her, but your father stops you. No, let me go, please, I need to help her. 

I don't think so, if you can live without me then you can live without her, he says pointing his wand once more at Narcissa as your eyes widen with fear. 

AVADA KEDAVRA, a bright green flash of light leaves his wand and hits Narcissa right in the chest. You watch as her body falls to the ground, lifeless, cold, dead. 

NO...

Reality 

NO, you scream immediately waking up in a cold sweat.

Narcissa runs into your room with her wand in her hand, in a black silk robe and dark green nightgown. 

What is it, she says as she quickly places her wand down on the bedside table. Y/N can you hear me. 

You starts to cry. You soon start hyperventilating and gasping for air. You try to get up but fall to the floor, with tears streaming down your face. Narcissa runs over to you leaning her back against the bed holding you in her arms. 

Y/N love, I need you to listen to me, okay, she says tying your hair back. 

You slowly nod you head as you try to calm your breathing, but nothing is working. 

Okay, now look at my rings, Narcissa says placing her hands in front of you. Can you count them?

O-one, t-two, t-t-three, you slowly start to calm down. Okay great, not can you tell me how many paintings are in this room? F-five, you says, one on each wall except above the bed there are two. 

Good darling, now can you tell me what color the sheets are? There green and the pillowcases are black... silk. 

How are you feeling now? 

Better, a bit lightheaded but thats okay, you say. What time is it? 

4:45, she says. 

Oh, I'm so sorry for waking you, you say. 

It's okay but can you tell me what the dream was about? she asks, taking your hands and intertwining her fingers with yours. 

Y-You d-died, I-I couldn't save you, h-he killed you. 

Shhh darling, its alright okay, she says pulling you into a warm hug. Now I will be right back okay? She walks to her room for a brief moment. She comes back with a change of clothes. Here darling, you can put these on if you would like. She hands you a pair of silk shorts and a sweatshirt.

Thanks, you say smiling at her.

Of course darling, she says, placing a small kiss on your cheek. 

You slowly getting up from the bed and making your way to the bathroom to change. 

Once you get to the bathroom you close the door and lock it, you grab the small pocket knife you had in your bag and started to cut yourself. Once you stoped after about 5 minutes Narcissa quietly unlocked the door and walked in. 

Oh my, Y/N... W-what

Narcissa, I'm sorry, you say tearing up. I-I couldn't stop, I'm sorry. 

Shhh, darling it's alright, just hand me the knife, alright? I'm not upset, I just want to know why you did what you did. 

I'm just mad at myself, you say, looking down at your wrists.

What are you mad about little one? 

The new pet name gave you butterflies.

Just about my father and the nightmare that I had. I'm sorry I did this, I don't really know what came over me, I just wanted to feel something, or not, you say honestly looking into her brown eyes. 

It's alright darling but next time you feel like this please tell me, I never want you doing something like this again, alright? 

Okay, you say. 

Good, now let's get those cuts cleaned and bandaged up shall we? She slowly makes her way around the bathroom picking up different things from different drawers and cabinets. 

Come here little one, she says helping you up from the floor and helping to onto the counter. 

She slowly starts working, cleaning and disinfecting the fresh cuts imbedded in your skin. 

When she was done she looks down and see a tattoo on your leg.

When did you get that, she asks referring to your leg. 

Oh I got it a few years ago, my father was not very happy about it. I also have one on my ribs. 

Did they hurt, she asks tracing the tattoo lightly with her fingers. 

Not the one on my thigh my the one on my ribs hurt a lot, because of... you pause, because of what my father did to me. 

It's alright little one, you here with me now, he can't hurt you ever again, I'm sorry I could not protect you, I should have never left you, I never would have left you if I would have known, she says looking down at the ground. 

It's alright Cissy, you say giving her a kiss. 

THE TATTOO ON YOUR THIGH

THE TATTOO ON YOUR RIBS