Chapter 6

SMUT

You woke up with an intense feeling, and you didn't know what to do. Narcissa was asleep right next to you, you knew that you had to be quiet. You moved as slowly as you could, out of her grasp. You spread your legs and trailed your hand down your stomach till it reached your core, slowly applying pressure to your clit, moving in slow circles. You could feel yourself getting wetter as time went on, and you were so wrapped up in your own pleasure that  you didn't notice that Narcissa had woken up and was now watching you. "Well, looks like my little girl is needy, huh," she said starting you. You were at a loss for words, only looking at her. 'Nothing to say for yourself darling," she asks with a smirk on her face. "I'm sorry, I-," you were cut off by her shushing you. "I thought you knew better than to touch what's mine, but if you prefer to be a slut I will treat you like one." You tried to respond but Narcissa just gave you a stern look. "Now, what happened when a little slut misbehaves, hmm," "They get punished," you respond not daring to look her in the eyes. "That's right, so there is a brain in that head of yours," she says with a light chuckle. "When I come back into the room, I expect you to on the bed naked, do you understand," you nod your head in response but Narcissa just raised her brow causing you to let her know verbally that you understood. 

Narcissa came back ten minutes later, wearing a dark green set of lingerie, matching lace garters attached to her thighs. In her hands she held silk ties, and a blindfold. You visibly gulped as she came closer. "Good girl, following directions so well," she says placing the sink on the table. "Now I want you to tell me, do you know what a safe word is," she asks sitting on the bed with you. "It's a word that tells the other person that they have had enough, or that they need to stop immediately," you reply looking at her. "Good girl, you're correct now your safe word is red," she could see you visibly tense at the mention of it. "I'm only telling you it as a precaution, this is our first time together, so I won't be too rough with you, alright." You were ready to nod your head but remembered that she wanted a verbal answer. "Yes," you respond and she smiles, standing from the bed.

After giving verbal consent, she placed a red silk blindfold over your eyes. "Alright darling, you're going to get 10 spanks, do you know why," she asks. "Because I touched myself without permission," you says "Correct, now after each one, you will say "Thank You Ma'am" am I clear," "Yes Ma'am," you respond. Narcissa finally places you so you are lying over her tights. She brings her hand down on your ass causing you to hiss in pain "One, thank you Ma'am, Two, thank you Ma'am," you could feel yourself getting more aroused as your punishment continued. Once you were don't you had tears running down your face, and your ass was red, with the occasional intent from one of Narcissa's rings. 

"You did so great for me pet, I think you deserve a reward, don't you think," she asks as she takes your blindfold off, wiping the tears from your face. She helps you onto the bed, tying your legs and arms to the bedposts with the silk ties. "Are you ready, darling," "Yes" Narcissa kisses you roughly, making her way down your neck and chest, leaving hickeys wherever she wanted, finally getting to the place you wanted her most. It had to be the sexiest think you eye saw, Narcissa on her knees, looking at you through her lashes. She gently blew air onto your core causing you to jerk from the cold sensation. "Please mommy, I can't take it anymore." With that, she placed her tongue flat in your cunt, licking from your opening to your clit, gently sucking on it. "Oh god," you moan as her teeth graze over your clit. She gently circles two fingers around your opening before slowly pushing them in causing you to whimper in pain at the new sensation. "Good girl, just breath for me," Narcissa say coaching through it. After a few more seconds pain turns to pleasure and you start grinding yourself on her fingers, trying to get as much friction as possible. Narcissa looks at how your eyes are squeezed shut, lips parted, chest rising and falling in rapid succession as you clench around her finger. "Look at you, little slut, fucking yourself with mommy's fingers. Does it feel good little one?" she asks in a condescending tone, which sends you over the edge, you cry out as Narcissa works you through your first orgasm. Legs shaking as your breathing continues at the same speed, your vision floods with black spots as you feel yourself pass out. 

NARCISSA'S POV

"Look at you, little slut, fucking yourself with mommy's fingers. Does it feel good little one?" I asks in a condescending tone, which sends her over the edge, she cries out as I work her through her orgasm. Her legs continue shaking and breath continues rapidly as her body as her eyes roll back, her body stills and breathing slows. She passed out. I carefully untie her arms and legs form the bed and cover her and I with a blanket, placing her head on my chest as I wait for her to wake up.