Chapter 4 Part One

TRIGGER WARNING (RAPE)

After Narcissa helps you clean up your cuts, you and her make your way downstairs to the dinning room for breakfast. As soon as you walk in you see Lucius staring right at you shooting daggers from his eyes.

You take your seat across from Narcissa and Lucius and an elf begins to bring in the food. After the elf serves both of the older Malfoys she comes to your seat and places your food in front of you.

Thank you very much you say, looking down at the elf who had just served you.

She just looks up at you shocked.

What's your name, you ask the small creature standing next to you.

Mimi, miss, she says looking down at the ground.

It's nice to meet you Mimi, and thank you for the breakfast, you say smiling.

You don't need to thank it, Lucius says coldly, starring at you with a look of disgust on his face. They are here to serve us nothing more.

Well I'm sorry that I may not believe in mistreating them like you may Mr. Malfoy, I believe that everyone no matter what they are or who they are deserve to be treated equally, you say confidently starring back at him.

You better watch your tone girl, he says standing from the table. It will get you into trouble one day. And with that he exits the room, leaving you and Narcissa at the table.

I'm going to go to the library, you say getting up from the table.

Y/N you have not eaten anything, she says looking at you.

I'm not hungry right now, and besides I don't in the morning.

Y/N you need to eat, you need to keep your strength.

I will be in the library, you say leaving the room.

Once you get to the library you are suddenly pulled in and you feel a strong hand grab onto your arm and the other around your throat.

You better keep your mouth shut stupid slut, now tell me what you have been doing with my wife, hmmm?

N-nothing I swear, you say starting to shake and tears fill your eyes. 

See now why don't I believe you I wonder, he says smirking at you.

P-please don't hurt me, you say as the tears finally star to fall.

Well it's a bit to late now, he says as he starts ripping at your clothes.

N-no p-please, you beg as he starts to undress himself.

He pulls you onto the couch and forces himself inside you, making sure to keep one hand over your mouth.

You look at the clock and see that it's been two hours now and he has not stoped. He continues for another 30 minutes, until he finally dresses himself and leaves.

You try to stand up but you immediately fall over crying. You hear someone walking closer to the room, as they get closer you push yourself back into a corner of the room and try to hid yourself.

Y/N are you in here, it's Narcissa.

You try to muffle your cries but you are unable to. You start sobbing at Narcissa maker her way over to you. She falls to the ground looking at you with complete horror at what is in front of her. You clothes are torn, your makeup is now running down your face, and you have blood dripping down your legs. She moves to wrap her arms around you but you flinch backing up into the corner even more.

Darling, you should know that I would never ever hurt you, she says as tears fill her eyes. Can I come near you?

You hesitantly nod your head, she slowly wraps her arms around you holding you closely. What happend darling?

H-he r-raped me, you says trying to calm down. F-for t-two hours, h-he didn't s-stop.

Lucius? she asks bringing your face to meet hers. All you do is nod your head and lean into her chest.

It's alright darling, I'm so sorry that I left you alone with him. I can't believe that I was so stupid, she says as tears start to fall down her face

It's not your fault love, I shouldn't have pissed him off, you say. It was my fault for arguing with him.

No, she says sternly, moving so that she is sitting in front of you. I will not allow you to think that this is at all your fault. Now lets get you cleaned up, come now, she says helping you stand. You try to take a few steps but you legs feel numb and give out from under you.

I'll carry you, come here, she says.

No Cissa, I'm disgusting, I'm surprised you can even look at me after what happened, you say looking away ashamed.

She softly take you face in her hands turning it back to face her. Y/N I don't care one bit what you took like right now, all I care about it helping you.

Author's Note
Hey guys,
So this was a hard chapter for me to write partly from past experiences and partly because it's a hard topic to talk or write about general but I will try update with the second half soon
Kisses
KB