☽𝚒:❹, 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑: 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜. 𝙰 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚎𝚛𝚊, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

For the past three months Adella had been trying to get over the death of Crius and control his powers without him. She had fallen back into the anger that he had helped her through when Ben died, whenever she got overwhelmed by any emotion, the rope she tied around the powers to contain them would loosen. She tried to heal by writing every minor feeling she felt in a journal. Instead of the average 'dear diary...' she wrote her entries as letters she was to give to Crius when she eventually passed too.

At first her mother and father were concerned why she had slipped back into the grieving process and how she wasn't recovering like she did last time but eventually they were distracted when Eleanor's hours were increased and Grant had to look for another job because Spider-Man had gotten his boss in jail, so Emilia was the only one still looking after Adella.

Emilia had gotten her acceptance letter from NYU earlier than most and only had a limited time to spend with her sister until she moved to the provided dorms for her first semester. Emilia excelled in anything she put her mind to but decided to become a therapist to help others, like some of the superheroes she admired but instead of doing it by saving the world, she would save someone's emotional state.

Emilia was currently helping Adella with some physics homework because to quote her, 'Ms. Johnson doesn't know how to phrase her sentences correctly, so I spend most of my class time correcting her in my head when I should be listening.' she was clueless to the fact that her sister had lied to her. Adella was an incredible multitasker, she thrived in class and exceeded the knowledge necessary for the next two grades even. She didn't need any help, she just wanted normality. Before her and Peter had distanced he would tutor her when she needed help and now that they didn't speak anymore, she sought for the comfort memories of his tutoring brought her.