☽𝚒𝚒𝚒: ⑦, 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝: 𝚗, 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

PETER frowned at her hostility. He hadn't seen her so hostile since her fathers' funeral but then, she had a good reason to be so upset. Della continued to inspect the diagram they were being presented but he was still looking at her. "These myths are threats." Nick's words stole Adella's attention but still not Peter's.

"They first materialized on my Earth many years ago. We mobilized and fought them but with each battle, they grew, got stronger. I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. All we did was delay the inevitable." The light show that appeared when Beck spoke distracted them both from what they were paying attention to before.

Red began to spread across the earth hologram, imitating the way something would melt but that would be practically impossible unless there was a layer of oil over all of the oceans to burn. Adella's couldn't continue thinking logically because Hill took over Beck's sentence. "The Elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. Our satellites confirm it." 

The four that surrounded the hologram stood in silence for a second, not knowing what to say which gave Fury the opportunity to be the sarcastic piece of shit he is. "Thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. There's only one left, fire." He sat calmly in his chair, letting the man from the multiverse continue for him.

"The strongest of them all. The one that destroyed my Earth. It's the one that took my family." At the revelation that he was there to avenge his family, Adella came to her own revelation. Every superhero she had the pleasure, or displeasure in this case, of meeting were orphans, except for her currently.  

Beck played with what looked like an engagement ring and normally, Della would be far more sympathetic towards people who reveal that their entire families are dead but the fishbowl matador was an exception for some reason. Still, Peter apologised for his loss and Maria put the attention back onto the world ending catastrophe at hand.

"And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours." As Hill finished speaking Nick begun. "We have one mission. Kill it and you're coming with us." The blonde simply nodded, accepting the mission but Peter looked between the three with worry. 

"Mr. Fury, this all seems like big-time, you know, huge superhero kind of stuff and I'm just a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, sir." This wasn't the first time Adella had heard Peter downplay his abilities and practically degrade himself but this time she didn't have time to scold him and tell him how strong and important of a hero he was. 

She just let Fury do it instead. "Bitch, please. You've been to space." A little snort left Della's nose at Nick's blunt remark but everyone was preoccupied by the other teen who was trying to explain his predicament. Peter left her side, moving to stand in front of Fury's chair. "I know, but that was an accident. Sir, come on, there's got to be someone else you can use. What about Thor?"

"Off-world."

"Ok, Doctor Strange?"

This time it was Hill who revealed that the Sorcerer Supreme was preoccupied. "Unavailable."

"Captain Marvel." With a glare to match Fury shook his head angrily. "Don't invoke her name." The list of superheroes in Peter's head was already short but with every name denied it became even shorter. When no other names came to mind her sighed in defeat but decided to give it one last go.

"Sir look I wanna help. I do, but if my aunt finds out I left my class trip, she's gonna kill me and if I'm seen like this in Europe after the Washington Monument, my class whole class will figure out who I am, then. Then the whole world will figure out who I am, and then I'm done." The way the teen spoke about his identity being revealed was as if it would cause the end of the world but, in reality, sure it would shock some but if he didn't help the world would turn into soup and not a good soup.

Adella's identity was never a big problem because she had only ever been in two battles unlike the brunet who had been Spider-Manning for three years before the snap. Her thoughts were cut off by the three words Fury said. "Okay. I understand." Even Peter himself was confused on how the former director of S.H.I.E.L.D gave in so easily.

"I'm sorry, what?" Peter's eyebrows furrowed as he looked between Fury, Hill and Della. The latter shrugged at him in confusion giving the first time to continue talking. "Why don't you two get back before your teachers miss you and become suspicious. Dimitri. Take them back to the hotel, please." Dimitri stepped forward when his name was called but Adella stopped him.

"Fury, I'm staying. It's a fire being, I can manipulate the elements. You need me. Plus, I need to get off my ass sooner or later." The man in question nodded in acknowledgement of her decision which urged Dimitri to continue to escort the other teen back to their hotel. Before he walked away, Peter turned to Adella to make sure she'd be okay. 

With a sigh she turned to the brunet. "I'm fine Pete. I'll be back by the morning, I promise." After hearing her promise he walked out of the sewer, assuring himself that she would be okay. The moment Peter left the earshot Nick and Maria looked over at a computer giving Adella the opportunity to turn to Beck, her glare colder than ice. 

"What kind of magic do you use 'Mr. Beck'? I've never heard of green magic before, especially one that appears as a gas." Quentin was uncharacteristically flustered, attempting to form a coherent and correct answer to her question. Her eyebrow raised at his inability to answer her simple inquiry, brown eyes analysing his demeanour. 

She stopped his incomprehensible rambling with cough, moving closer to whisper. "If I even sense you being any bit fishy I won't hesitate." 

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

A/N: I'm so sorry but this probably going to be the last update for a while or at least until I get settled in school. I have my junior cert this year and I don't want to stress about passing and writing chapters daily. Anyways, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FANTASTIC PEOPLE FOR READING BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE ADORED. DON'T FORGET TO EAT FOOD, DRINK WATER, SLEEP, UNCLENCH YOUR JAW AND CHECK YOUR POSTURE. TAKE CARE BABES.

-Sincerely, Bee.