☽𝚒𝚒: ⓸, 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎- 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

Pepper didn't have any more time to do anything other than grab the Rescue armour Adella and Tony made for her and run back to the open portal in the kitchen. "What-" Della couldn't even finish her sentence because said portal vanished the moment her mother stepped through. 

Her mind immediately went to worst case scenarios, like anyone else's would when they see their mother disappear through an orange hole in her battle armour. She concluded that something to do with time travel went wrong and she should get her ass over to the Avengers compound before somebody died. 

She ran to her room and pulled out her handmade super suit. Her suit was a no-sleeve, turtle-neck, bubble-gum pink leotard with black accents and a weaning crescent moon adorned her chest. Whenever training to fight, she never stayed on the ground so the black knee-high boots were purely to look like a bad ass.

She tied her hair into a high bun so no possible enemies could use her pony tail as an advantage and slipped an ear piece in so she could connect with the group's when she arrived. Adella didn't try and compose herself in front of the mirror, like she had done every time she left the house, she just burst through the door and took to the skies before anything bad that she could prevent happened.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

Meanwhile, on the battlefield Sam spoke up again on the comms. "On your left." Steve looked behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures stepped through; Okoye, Shuri, and T'Challa, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans shared a look while Sam zoomed in from above in his Falcon armour. 

As he did, dozens more portals opened up all around the battlefield. Through one, Doctor Strange descended in, joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watched in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrived from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. 

Amongst the throngs of heroes Bucky, Groot, Wanda, the Wasp, and Pepper arrived. Nearly every hero was magically transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes. Stephen turned to Wong and asked. "Is that everyone?" Wong returned an exasperated look.

"What, you wanted more?" Wong joked back to the other wizard. Steve began his sentence but, for dramatic effect, cut himself off to summon Mjolnir and then finished it. "Avengers, assemble."

The mismatched army charged for the aliens and some cried out for good measure. In the middle of the battle Peter was able to find Tony and with all of the adrenaline he began to ramble. "Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time–"

Tony decided to cut him off by hugging him, shocking Peter. Off in the distance Peter Quill was getting his ass handed to him by the past version of his dead girlfriend who didn't know they were dating. 

The heroes were playing a game of pass the potato with the infinity gauntlet as they tried to get it to the time machine van which was unluckily dead, leaving Scott to hotwire it back. Just as T'Challa took the gauntlet from Clint, Wanda slowly descended before the mad titan.

"You took everything from me." Wanda's Sokovian accent appeared suddenly as if she never lost it and she glared at the grape man who responded. "I don't even know who you are." He wasn't lying, as a past version of the one who killed her, he truly had no idea who she was.

Wanda let out a cheeky 'You will' and began to pummel the nutsack, breaking his double sided sword. The witch scared him so much, he had no choice but to call out for help. "Rain fire!" Thanos ignored Glaive's plead about their own troops and how they could get killed as well and canons revealed themselves on the sides of the ships.

Blasts landed everywhere, one threw Wanda far away, one broke a dam almost flooding the entire battle field and others hit shields created by the mystic warriors. Dr. Strange occupied himself by holding the water back and Peter Parker got his hands on the gauntlet. 

The teen called out for help and the fellow New Yorker threw Mjolnir towards him so he could latch on, have Pepper catch him and then drop him on Valkyries' Pegasus. Peter was immediately shot off and fell into the field again.

Suddenly the canons began shooting towards two different spots in the sky. " F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?" Tony asked his trusty A.I as he stared at one of the bright new entities. "Two things have just entered the upper atmosphere." She responded into all of the other fighters' ears for good measure.

Carol Danvers flew by, destroying two canons on her way and was about to fly through the ship when an unnaturally large tree sprouted from the charred land. The trees' top was sharp enough to glide through the alien ship smoothly. Barren branches began to destroy the ship from the inside and disabled the canons instantaneously.

Adella kneeled at the base of the tree, her fist held against the floor to stabilize herself. "Adella Rosalind Stark, you are so grounded when we get home." Pepper scolded from the other side of the field, still in slight awe of her daughter's display of power. 

"A 'thank you' would be nice mother." Della not only displayed her powers but her sarcasm as well. "Danvers, Stark, we need an assist here." Steve cleared his throat but shock could still be found in his words.

The two blonds waved to each other and flew to where Steve asked for help. Well, Steve asked them to help Peter. Adella arrived first and greeted Peter for the first time in five years with tears in her eyes. 

"Hello there Peter. D'ya want me to take that off your hands?" Peter stared at her for a good second, trying to process that not only was Adella Rosalind Blue now a Stark, a blond, a very powerful being and most obviously, not eleven. 

Carol landed behind the teens and stared at the younger one in disbelief, confused on how she kept on getting there before she could. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that Adella." Peter stuttered through his sentence from shock and Della just grinned at her old friend.

"Don't worry about that. I got this." She took the gauntlet from his clutch and tried to ignore every thought to slip it onto her hand and snap for herself. Instead, she turned in the direction of the van when Wanda and Valkyrie landed behind Carol. "Plus" Wanda began the sentence letting Okoye finish it for her. 

"They've got help."

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

A/N: I don't want to do this but the last Avengers battle is going to have to be split into multiple parts. I really don't want to do this but i have to keep up with my surprisingly consistent updates before my exams start on the 20th. Anyways, I LOVE AND ADORE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING AN ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING DAY BC YOU DESERVE IT BBY. NOW, DON'T FORGET TO EAT, DRINK WATER, SLEEP AND TAKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MEDICATION.

-Sincerely, Bee.