☽𝚒𝚒: ⑤, 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚘.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚘: 𝚗. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐—𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚘.

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐—𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛...

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

"Plus" Wanda began the sentence letting Okoye finish it for her. "They've got help." 

Every female hero on the field began to surround the two and Della couldn't help the childlike grin that spread onto her face. "Sorry ladies. I understand the whole women supporting women thing we've got going on but I think I can take 'em." Adella's words caused all of them to stop their march towards the alien army and turn towards the teen questioningly.

"Are you sure about that? There are a lot of them and only one of you. Plus, you can't be older than eighteen?" Hope Van Dyne aka The Wasp, decided to voice what all of the others were thinking.

"Oh, I'm sure. I might be sixteen but this isn't the first time I've had to dance with the devil." As Della finished her sentence she sprinted towards the blood thirsty army. She jumped into the air and stomped back down towards the middle of the army. 

A ring of fire circled her and burned any Outriders, Sakaarans or Chitauri in close proximity, stone spikes stabbed through some of the flying Leviathans and most of the land soldiers that remained were swallowed by craters that lead straight to the outer core of the Earth. 

"Who are you and how in the hell did I not know about you?" Dr Strange's voice came in through the earpiece as she struck another Leviathan down with lightning which confused Thor as his special power had been upstaged by a child. 

"Demonic protection hides one from even the most powerful sorcerers, Doctor. I thought they taught you about that in Kamar-Taj? It was definitely in my curriculum when I was the host of Crius?" Stephen connected the dots pretty easily and responded just as Adella was about to get stabbed.

The Chitauri soldier looked down at it's now 90 degree sword that was blocked and bent by the flick of Della's hand and back up at the angry blond. "You're The τιμωρητής των χαμένων ψυχών?" Strange butchered the Greek pronunciation of her mythical title. 

She bent and elongated the sword again and used it to stab the alien and one behind it as she muttered a short 'mhm'. During their conversation Okoye was able to take out Corvus Glaive and Adella had taken out more than half of Thanos' army.