☽𝚒𝚒𝚒:⓽, 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖: 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

ADELLA had somehow managed to sleep through the assassination attempt on the bus. What was miraculous was that she didn't sleep through it unscathed. Though her body hadn't been harmed, Peter made sure of it, her mind had. It was her unnaturally calm unconsciousness that put her on edge both during and after.

For the past few months Della's sleep had been plagued by nightmares, it was practically impossible for her to get more that three hours of shut eye before she would wake up in a cold sweat, panting. This time though, her solid seven hours were calm, surreal. For the entirety of the dream she was laying on some stone staring at a bright night sky that was most definitely not New York City.

The serene scene wasn't what was jarring about it though, it was the fact she could feel a hand in hers but she could never look over at the person. Her head was locked to the twinkling celestial bodies lighting up the dark of space and even in her peripherals there was no body lying beside her, just a hand in hers. 

Enough about a silly dream, Adella had very important business to attend to. The Midtown academic decathlon team were standing in awe of their new hotel that was unknowingly provided by S.H.I.E.L.D when a voice came in through the earpiece Della had in her ear at all times to talk with Hill and Fury.

"Tell Parker that he also has an earpiece in his new suit. Make him put it on and await further instructions." Maria Hill ordered suddenly, giving her a slight heart attack, not that she could show it. Adella did as she was told, pulling Peter away from the others while Mr. Harrington told them they were going to go to the Prague, festival of lights.

He looked at her in concern before looking back at Brad in worry. "There's an ear piece in your new suit, put it on and await further instructions." She whispered in monotone and rushed back to the group before he could respond. Peter stood in shock for a second while Della slipped back into place beside MJ and Cindy and Ned sped to talk to him. 

The two boys whispered apologies back and forth while Adella was trying to keep herself from constantly checking on them and whether or not the brunet would do as he was told. While her teachers yapped on about whatever, she couldn't care less, Della's mind dispersed into different thoughts and she had trouble keeping up.

The blonde thought about the surreal dream she had on the bus but that was gone when a memory of staring at the stars when she died those many years ago popped up, leading to other memories of Crius and then memories with Tony and finally, Peter. With a quick glance to the aforementioned boy she shook away the thoughts and went back to not listening to the teachers.

Still, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake the thoughts away. Adella was being plagued by guilt for how she had acted toward Peter, she tried to tell herself it wasn't her fault but it was. Della thought the way Peter trusted Beck so easily was a bad move on his part and she treated him like shit for it, she never wanted to treat him like that. She reflected on their friendship, it always her fault they drifted apart, he distanced them when he found out she had a crush on him when they were younger, he died because she hadn't sensed Thanatos' presence on Earth and now, she pushed him away again.

It always her fault she lost one of the best things in her life but for some reason, whether it be fate or karma, they reconciled and that's what she spitefully prayed would happen again.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

"Parker? Parker!" Peter was suddenly snapped out of his blank stare into the fancy fireplace by Fury's call. Della looked up from the computer she was using to check for any sudden temperature spikes in the area but remembered her responsibility and focused, letting them talk. "Yes, sir." The brunet responded frazzled.

It was obvious the S.H.I.E.L.D director was more than annoyed with the young superhero spacing out in such a dire time. "Are we boring you?" But, he was still a sarcastic person and couldn't directly ask someone a question with out his iconic level of sass. Before the blonde had the time to stand up for her friend, Beck stepped in. 

"He's not bored. He's thinking about how you kidnapped him." Despite being around Beck for far longer than Peter had it was obvious that for reasons unknown he preferred him over her. Luckily for Adella, even though, at first, it seemed that Hill and Fury were completely trusting of the odd caped man they really weren't and often questioned him. 

Still, Fury is a hypocrite and doesn't appreciate sarcasm from anyone that isn't him so when he went for Becks' throat it made the teen girl smirk. "He had obstacles. I removed them." Suddenly a phone rang and Adella being nearest to it picked it up to answer. On the other end was the Czech secretary of the mayor of Prague telling them that they were not going to be evacuating the city. 

"Ma'am I understand your reluctance but evacuating the city is the best way to keep everyone sa-" After hearing the dial tone ring out she slammed the phone back into it's base, the others looking at her in concern after her slight out burst. With a deep sigh she said. "They won't evacuate the city like idiots." 

Fury shook his head in disappointment before looking towards her again. "So, what's the plan Stark?" With all eyes on her she cracked her knuckles before opening up the hologram map. "Here's the plan. I'll be keeping eyes from above in the west and south for the monster, Parker will be in the cathedral tower watching the north and east and when either of us see it we'll radio in for Beck to move in-" As she explained she was interrupted by the man in question.

"I'm Mysterio, that's Spider-Man and you're Thorn." The blonde rolled her eyes and scoffed before backtracking. "One, if you're so keen on using made up names, call me Karma."

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

A/N: Ummmm, ayo. Welcome back to Bee has way too much on their hands but also feels guilty for not writing so they're forcing out as many chapters as they can during their midterm break instead of studying. Anyways, I LOVE AND MISSED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FANTASTICAL, AMAZING, TALENTED PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO INCREDIBLY KIND AND PATIENT. DON'T FORGET TO EAT FOOD, DRINK WATER, SLEEP AND UNCLENCH YOUR JAW BABY, YOU DESERVE IT.

-Sincerely, Bee.