"You're in love with her"~Marellinh

Ship ship ship 🚢 ;)

"My turn!" Keefe stood up and grabbed the bottle from Biana.

"It's actually my turn, but okay," Dex muttered and tried to hide away from the bottle like it could drag him to Hell.

"Eh," Keefe smirked, "I don't mind giving it to you." he said as he saw Dex's expression full of pure worry.

"No thanks, man."

"Just spin it," Marella pushed it to him, a mischivieous smile on her face. Linh wondered if it meant she liked Dex. She also wondered why, deep in her heart, why she was worried. Her emotions were acting weird these days. She and Marella hung out a lot for practice, but whenever she accidently touched hands, she felt a slight flutter in her heart like the one she had for her crush.

Linh had been so preocupied on her thoughts, not minding where the bottle stopped. It stopped in front of Marella.

"OOOOOOH!" Biana squealed.

"Uh . . . " Dex stuttered. "I think I have to go to the bathroom."

Fitz sighed. "You've been saying that for the last 5 minutes everytime a bottle lands on you,"

"My body has a digesting system which means I have to got to a bathroom some time, Wonder Boy."

"Whatever you say," Fitz rolled his eyes and whispered, "digestion boy."

"Stop changing the subject!" Keefe complained. "He stills has to kiss her."

"I . . . have to go to the bathroom," Marella tried an excuse. Sophie shook her head.

"Um, here goes nothing. Sorry." Dex moved over to Marella and twisted his hands. He wrapped his hands around her waist and gulped. "Don't kill me for this."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna kill Keefe," she said and glared at the shrugging blonde.

He leaned in slowly, making Linh cover her eyes instinctively. Marella turned her head at the last moment, making Dex get a taste of her hair. He gagged and coughed like a sick duck. Marella took a deep breath inwards and whispered, "I'm sorry" in his ear. Linh doubted Dex heard it.

Then, Marella ran outside of Everglen. Linh chased her, signaling to the others that she got this. Marella was acting weird today, getting distant of Linh. The black haired girl was worried about her. Marella was sitting on the ground, messing with the grass. Well, mostly ripping them out. She turned her head and was ready throw a handful of grass she ripped but realized it was only Linh. She stopped herself.

"The flowers here are so elgantly beautiful, aren't they?" Linh smiled and picked up a rose.

"They . . . are,"

"What kind do you like the most?"

"I don't know."

"Mine are cherry blossoms," Linh said, "or roses."

"You're not gonna ask me why I ran out," Marella said.

Linh shrugged. "I bet you had a good reason for that," she said, "and I was afraid it might pressure you and things. But if you wanna talk about it, then okay."

"I wasn't going to kiss someone I don't have feelings for," she mumbled.

Linh almost fell backwards. "I thought you liked Dex?"

"That's the thing. I don't know," she sighed. "I like boys, but not really these days. That's why I stopped flirting."

"I understand,"

"You too?"

"Kind of."

"Oh," Marella blushed. "It's better not being alone."

"Feelings are so complicated," Marella slowly said. "But it's weird. When I'm . . . when I'm with you, things are easier."

Linh felt herself blush and she kicked herself for it.

She's just a friend.

It felt like she was trying to hypnotize herself.

"I'm sorry," Marella apologized. "I didn't - "

"No, it's fine. The thing is . . . I don't know what my feelings are. I'm still figuring them out."

"You're not alone." the pyrokinetic stared at a single rose that was sprouted against a tree.

Linh smiled and hugged her tightly. Marella was surprised at first but wrapped her hands around her. They stayed like that for a long time until the others came out, looking for the two elves.

"Come on, guys," Sophie called.

"Okay, okay." Marella rolled her eyes nonchalantly like nothing happened.

The hydrokinetic and the pyrokinetic didn't notice they were grabbing their hands the whole way.

Edit: shiz I forgot to add the "You're in love with her" but whatever-