"You're in love with her."~Kiana~

Biana sighed as she saw Keefe once again flirting with Sophie. Sure, she told everyone and showed everyone she moved past Keefe now, but she wasn't sure. Her heart thumped when she saw him smirk. She loved his laugh, his smile.

"Hey, Bi." Keefe said as he walked over to her. His hands were in his pocket and he left his Foxfire uniform untucked. "You mind if I come to Everglen? I'm supposed to meet Fitzy today."

"Sure, why not?" Biana said and let the light whisk them away. Her heart was pounding as Keefe hand brushed against hers. Biana pulled her hand back. He doesn't even like you, Biana. Stop.

Sophie was already at Everglen, smiling at Keefe and Biana. "Hey Soph," Biana hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"Just to hang out."

"Oh, great!" Biana said. But the tightness in her chest said a different thing.

They went to Biana's room to talk. Biana watched Keefe–maybe a little too closely. Biana closed her eyes and calmed herself down. He doesn't like you. He likes Sophie.

"Biana?" Someone asked. Biana opened her eyes and her heart did flips when she saw Keefe looking at her. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Mm-hm I'm fine."

"Hey Keefe?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, Foster?" Keefe turned away from Biana too fast than she would've liked.

Sophie held up a teal shirt that said: "Keefe rules, Fitz sucks." Sophie snickered. "What's this?"

Fitz snatched the shirt from Sophie's hand. "It's nothing," he said quickly. Biana giggled as she saw his face get redder by the moment.

"Oh that?" Keefe smirked. "Fitzy weared this shirt for a week 'cause he chickened out on his dare."

"What dare?" Sophie wondered curiously.

Fitz abruptly stood up and glanced at his clock. "Wow! Sophie, I love talking about embarrassing things, but we gotta go," Fitz face was beaded with sweat. "Telepathy."

Keefe made groaning sounds.

Sophie and Fitz both said goodbye and left. Biana's stomach churned; she was never left alone with Keefe. Fitz was always there when they hung out or at least Soph

But Biana knew Keefe didn't have feelings for her. He liked Sophie. She remembered when she first met Keefe. She was young and didn't know what to do. She remembered that she followed Fitz everywhere he went. Biana remembered that Keefe said he wanted a cute sister like Biana.

She smiled to herself for remembering the memory. But it was all in the past now. Keefe liked Sophie. Why was it so hard for Biana to admit it?

"Aw, they left so early," Keefe pouted. "We could've played truth or dare and find out who Foster likes." He joked. But Biana couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

Biana let out a shaky sigh. "You love her, don't you?" She whispered.

"What?" Keefe asked, unable to hear her words. "Are you okay?"

She blinked the tears that were starting to form. She didn't understand why she was such a drama queen. But her heart ached to see Keefe so happy with Sophie, flirting with Sophie. She knew Keefe first and it seemed unfair.

"You're in love with her," Biana said quietly. She admitted it. There was no hope for her and Keefe.

Keefe looked confused. "Excuse me? With who?"

"With Sophie," Biana said. She pursed her lips into a tight line. "I see the way you look at her."

"No, Biana, I don't like–"

"You're lying," she said, tears blurring her eyes. "You love her. I loved you and you didn't even notice me."

"I'm sor–" Keefe started to say.

"No, just–just leave."

Keefe looked at the floor, and stood up. His eyes lingered at Biana who was drying her tears. "I did love you, but–but not like that. You're my sister."

She stared at the floor, sniffling tears. "I'll always be the annoying little sister. I was just so stupid to not realize that quicker,"

"Biana, come on," Keefe rapped her into a big hug. "You're not annoying. If I gotta be honest, you're much cooler than Mr. Perfect," he drew circles around Biana's back, soothing her. Biana hugged Keefe back, wiping the tears off her face. "And, you're going to find someone better than me. But my hair will be more amazing than that person. I can tell you that." Keefe joked.

Biana laughed, pulling back from the hug. "Whatever you say, bro." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"That's more like the Biana I know," the blonde said. "Now, I gotta go. I decided to meet Dex to come up with an awesome prank." he waved Biana goodbye, letting the light whisk him away.

Biana smiled sadly to herself. Keefe will never be hers. And she was going to have to get used to that now. But, she felt a weight was thrown off her shoulders since she admitted to Keefe.

And she didn't regret telling him.