"It's three in the morning." ~Tiana~

This was requested by lunalovegoodmolly and realDellaVacker.......heehee

The keeper crew had a sleepover.....it's three in the morning rn

"Tam!" Biana whisper shouted. She shook him awake. "Wake up!"

Tam slowly opened his eyes to see Biana. Her hair was messy and her makeup was gone but she looked beautiful than ever. "What..." he mumbled, trying to go back to sleep.

Biana shook him again. "Tammmmmm.......wake uppppppp!"

Tam groaned under his blanket, which smelled like Biana. Of course he didn't want to get out. "What is it?" He asked rubbing his half open eyes.

Biana's eye twinkled in the moonlight. "I have an idea. Let's go see the stars!"

"Um, sorry. What? Did you just say you wanted to see the stars?" Tam asked. He wondered if his ears were okay.

"Yeah." Biana said.

Tam looked at Biana, then at the sky. Then back at Biana and back at the sky. "You know it's really dark, right?"

Biana nodded. "That's the point of star seeing, Tammy." She rolled her teal eyes.

Tam made the '1' sign with his finger. "First, don't call me Tammy," he made number '2'," Second, Biana, it's three in the morning." Tam narrowed his eyes at her.

Biana bit her lip. "I know....I'm sorry. You can go back to sleep." She went to the window and stood there.

Tam sighed and went next to her. "Fine..."

Biana squealed and grabbed Tam's arm. She sprinted outside to Everglen's garden. They lie down in the grass right next to each other. I mean right next to each other. Tam was kind of nervous about that. He liked Biana from the moment they met, but he was hopeless. Who would even like a wayward? A shade? A banished kid who has problems with his mom and dad. I mean, she is the Vacker girl. Gorgeous and perfect. Nothing like himself.

Biana's soft breath tickled his cheek and Tam blushed. He turned to Biana. "Hey, why did you wake me up? There's Fitz, Dex," he chocked when he said 'Dex' he knew Biana liked Dex. "Keefe," he also chocked when he said Keefe's name because she had a crush on him. God...he was hopeless. "Sophie, Linh."

Biana turned to him. "Well...the others won't wake up." For some reason, she was blushing.

"Oh." Was all Tam could say. Deep down in his heart, he wished that Biana had only tried to wake Tam up.

Biana sucked a breath and kissed him. On the cheek. Obviously.

Tam blushed and touched the spot on his cheek. "Um, what was that for?"

Biana was blushing furiously. But Tam was pretty sure he was blushing harder than her. "For a smart guy like you, you are so clueless."

"Hey!" Tam was smiling. He wanted to get that stupid smile off his face, but the scene where Biana kissed him repeatedly played again and again in his head.

"Though, you're not oblivious than Sophie." Biana giggled.

"Duh? If she was here, she would say 'why am I oblivious?'" Tam responded.

Biana started laughing loudly so I made the international 'ssh' sign.

Biana covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry."

"No...it's okay. I like it when you laugh." He realized how that sounded like. "I-I mean-"

Biana's hand intertwined with Tam's. That made him shut up immediately. "Then I guess I'll have to laugh more, just for you." She winked.

Tam wanted to kiss her right there so badly, he had to restrain himself. He decided to think about something else then Biana. Nothing worked. Though, his mind kept thinking of random stupid things. Like...Mr.Shadybuns(hehe) it was his stuffed animal. Linh had given it to him on his birthday.

Biana pointed at the sky. "Hey, look at the sky. We didn't get to see the stars." She pouted.

Tam looked at her. "Yeah. But it was okay." He realized that they were still holding hands.

The sky was painted in red, yellow, orange and blue. It was awesome.

Biana pursed her lips and thought about something. "Tam....," she asked at looked at him directly in the eye. "Oh jeeze....this is so not easy to say."

"Try." He said.

Biana shook her head. "Nope. It might ruin what we have here."

Tam's eyebrows shot up. "What do we have here?"

Biana blushed bright red. Like the sunrise behind her. ".....friendship."

Tam was still clueless. Where was she going with this?(Omg Tam, she likes you!) His mental kept telling him to say to her that he liked her since the day he met her. But the words won't come out. "Biana," he took a deep breath. "I have something to tell you too."

Biana's eyebrows scrunched up. "What is it?"

Tam squirmed. "It's not really easy to say..."

"Say it...fast, then." Biana said.

"Okay....the thing is,IlikeyouBianaIlikedyoufromthemomentImetyou." Tam closed his eyes shut and waited for a response.

But Biana did a thing he never expected. She closed the distance between them and pressed her lips on his. Tam was surprised. He didn't expect this. He flinched at first then relaxed into the kiss. The timing and the place was perfect. He tangled his hand in her soft hair and Biana threw her arms around Tam. He wished that the kiss wouldn't end. But...reality happens. They gasped for air.

Biana's face was super nova red. "I'm so sorry." She hid behind her hair to cover her cheeks.

"Um, no it's okay." He was pretty sure even Sophie couldn't beat his red face.

"So, does that mean-" they said at the same time.

"You go first this time." Tam said.

Biana smiled. "Does that mean we're official?"

Tam's eye widened. "If you want, it's okay with me...but Fitz-"

Biana shook her head. "Don't mind Fitz. All I care about is us. This moment."

Tam chuckled and stood up. He offered his hand to the beautiful girl next to him. She took her hand and they headed happily towards the enormous house.

Biana checked the clock when they reached the room. "It's now five in the morning."

Sorry....I know it sucked....I'll update real soon tho!!
Thanks for reading my first oneshot!!