"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"~Tiana~

brooklynivey07 for you:)))

Tam was basically sulking when he and Linh went over to the Vacker's. Fitz and Biana invited the whole crew to hang out or something. Of course Tam thought it was boring and useless. He preferred being in his room all day, in the blankets.

"Hey!" Biana shouted and went over to the twins. The others were all here, talking to one another. Biana threw her arms around Linh and hugged her tightly. Tam stood awkwardly beside them, his hands in his pockets.

Biana gently untangled herself from the hug and made her way over to Tam. She held her arms out awkwardly and Tam held out his hand awkwardly, trying to shake her hand. Biana lowered her hands and tried to shake Tam's hands, meanwhile, Tam held out his arms to hug her. Awkward. They settled with a awkward handshake and let go.

"Oh hi! I didn't notice you there." Sophie said.

Dex sat down next to Biana. That made Tam feel jealous. He hated himself for feeling that way. I mean–he did like Biana, but not a like, like. Sure, she was pretty, fierce and kind and way out of Tam's league. She was a Vacker. He was a Song. There was no way that she could like him. She liked Keefe–or Dex.

Biana's bubbly laugh made Tam focus.

Linh elbowed him. "I saw you staring at Biana," she whisper hissed. "Just tell her you like her."

"No way," he said, shaking his head rapidly. He hoped his face wasn't so red. "She'll never like me."

"Why not?"

"She likes Keefe."

Linh made a face. "Oh please, she's over him–probably. Plus, you're better than Keefe. Have some faith."

"You're just saying that because you're my sister." He said and ignored her.

He could see Linh was rolling her eyes at him. She didn't understand. Biana was too good for a boy like him. His heart ached as he watched Biana laughing with Dex.

Dex held up a crystal ball. "Hey guys, look what I invented!" He shouted. All attention was to Dex as he released the ball. It was a glitter bomb with a sent of a rose that said 'Sokexiwjsi'. Tam figured it said 'Sokeefe', but the bomb wasn't working well. The glitter exploded everywhere, showering Tam with hot pink glitter.

Biana burst out laughing as she saw the look on Tam's face when the glitter reached his hair. He knew this wasn't something serious, but he could feel his face get hot and his fists clenched. A/N I am so sorry!! I know Tam isn't like that,  but I need him to get a little angry.....Sorry!!!

He gritted his teeth and went in Everglen to get the glitter out of his hair. Glitter wasn't the problem, he was. He was jealous of Dex. Dex was better than him and he deserved someone like Biana. The bomb was just a distraction for his jealousy.

He went into the bathroom and shook the glitter out. Someone knocked on the door as he finished cleaning his hair.

"Come in, Linh." He said.

But it wasn't Linh. Biana peeked her head through the door. "Hey, it's me," she looked around. "Mind if I come in?"

"Sure, it's your house."

Biana made her way over to Tam slowly. "So, is the glitter all out?"

Don't be mad at her. It's not her fault that I'm covered in glitter. "Um, yeah."

"I'm sorry about that," she glanced at his hair, which was shining with glitter. "Dex didn't mean to do that."

"Yeah, Dex is a good guy."

"He is," Biana tilted her head in a cute way to look at Tam more closely. "There's still glitter in your hair," she said and rustled Tam's hair with her hand. "Let me help you get it out."

She's so close to me. What do I do? What do I say? "Thanks, but it's fine."

Biana shrugged. "Fine." She didn't seem to realize or care that she and Tam were so close. Not that Tam cared.

"So, I have to admit, the little trick Dex made was funny. I think it was supposed to be spelled, 'Sokeefe'." Biana said, leaning on a bath tub.

"Yeah, I guess," he paused. "Dex is great at eventing things."

Biana sighed. "He really is. He deserves more appreciation, though."

She's talking to me about how great Dex is, of course she likes her. If she ever liked me, there must be something wrong with the world or something. Tam thought. He wasn't mad at Biana or Dex. He was mad at himself for being jealous. He should know that he and Biana were never meant to be.

"But Dex isn't good at levitating. Or–" Tam blurted out. He shut his mouth before he could say more. "I–"

Biana's face tightened for a moment, but a smirk was spread across her lips. "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" She asked, leaning forward. "Of Dex?"

Tam blushed deep red. "N-no! Why would I be jeal–"

"You are!" Biana laughed.

Tam rolled his eyes. "Maybe I am," he said. "But it doesn't matter anyway."

Biana scrunched her eyebrows together. "Why? Why doesn't it matter anymore?"

Tam turned to face her. "I think you know why."

Biana bit her lip. "I don't like Dex. I mean, I like him, but I only see him as a brother."

"I thought you–" Tam started.

"Well, I was," she twisted her fingers until it turned purple. "Iwastryingtomakeyoujealous."

Tam's mind raced when he heard those words. His heart pounded as he grabbed her hand to stop her from twisting her fingers. "So you don't like Dex?"

Biana laughed. "Yes," she said and blushed. "In fact, there's this other boy I like. His name starts with T and he has these awesome bangs–silver tipped, actually. He's nice, kind, and I like him. If you see him, could you tell him I like him?"

"Sure, and would you tell a pretty, teal eyed, chocolate brown haired girl that I like her?"

"Fine." Biana smiled and leaned closer to Tam. Her soft breaths tickled his cheeks and she wrapped her arms around him. Every touch made his skin feel tingly.

Tam's heart seemed to pop out as Biana; the girl of his dreams, closed her eyes and pressed her soft lips on his. It was a little rough at the start, but they relaxed into the kiss and when they pulled apart, they didn't realize that they didn't breathe.

"So," Biana said, gasping for air. "That happened."

Tam backed away from her. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"What?" Biana blinked. "Didn't you like it? I'm so sorry, I only thought about myself–"

Tam touched his lips. "No–I didn't mean it like that," he stuttered. "In fact, it was....good." he mumbled.

A shy smile spread across her perfectly glossed lips. "So, what do we do now?"

"Let's settle for a nice walk." Tam said as he hooked his arm through hers.

"Fine for me."