"Please don't leave" ~Tiana~

Requested by realDellaVacker or in this case, Sophie_Elizabeth27 I made it Tiana bc I ship Tiana so much XD  I'm going to say sorry bc I think this chapter is gonna be not so good.....idk

It was now Biana's turn to say goodbye to Tam.(in the book, it dosen't have a moment like this because lady Gisela took him so quickly, but let's all pretend that they had a moment to talk)was captured by the Neverseen because the Neverseen threatened to hurt Linh, who was his twin sister.

Biana twisted her fingers it turned purple. She nervously paced around the door to see if Keefe was done talking to Tam. She had a crush on Tam for a year. He was just so sweet and handsome....No Biana! First Keefe, now Tam? She scolded herself. Finally the door opened and Keefe came out. He looked almost....sad. Biana swallowed a sob and forced herself to get inside the room.

Tam spun around to see her. "Oh hey," he tugged his silver tipped bangs. "It's kind of stupid talking to my friends one by one."

Biana gave him a sad smile. She didn't know what to say in this. Would she agree with him? Or beg him to not go?

Tam studied her and his eyes lingered on her scars. Biana flinched when she noticed him staring. "I'm sorry." Tam hung his head.

Biana shook her head. "No...it's fine," she sat on Tam's bed. The sheet was black and the blanket was black too. His walls were painted bright blue, according to Linh who painted his once-black-walls. "Like I said, these scars are a part of me now."

Tam sat next to Biana. "That was really brave of you."

"Going to Exillium with your sister is pretty brave too." She smirked.

Tam blushed. "I love Linh and nothing will change that."

Biana took his hands. Her heart was pounding when she reached to him. A warm tingling feel went through her body like a rollercoaster. He didn't flinch, fortunately.

Biana was on the verge of tears. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Tam replied. But she knew Tam only thought of her as a little sister. He'll never like scar girl. The name surrounded her thoughts and made her think about the fight with Vespera. Tam's voice shook her out of the trance. His face was full of worry as he shook Biana gently. "Hey, you worried me for a second there."

"Oh....sorry." Biana mumbled.

Tam looked away, not knowing what to say. This whole conversation was awkward with made them both squirm a little. "Why did you choose to go?" Biana asked. That came a little harsh, but she didn't mind this time.

Tam flinched a little. "For Linh."

Biana sighed. "She's strong. And the others are here to–"

Tam shot his hands up in frustration. "I know Linh is strong, Biana. But she's no match for the Neverseen!"

Biana's eyebrows twitched. "She has us. We can protect her. You don't–"

Tam groaned. "You don't understand, Bi–"

Biana glared. "I think I do understand. You think we're not strong enough to protect Linh," she hated herself for fighting Tam. But he didn't trust her–or her friends. "You don't trust us." Her voice cracked.

Tam shook his head. "It's not that I don't trust you guys–it's because somebody else I care about can get hurt."

Biana wondered who Tam was talking about. "Do you mean Sophie?" She asked. "Because Sophie can take care of herself. She's strong."

"It's not her." Tam said miserably.

Biana tilted her head. "Can I guess?"

Tam flushed, not meeting Biana's eyes. For a moment there, Biana thought there might be hope to her silly crush.

Tam paced around his medium sized room. "Lady Gisela's gonna be here any minute."

Biana slapped Tam's cheek. "Ow! What was that for?" Tam asked.

"Stop it. Stop thinking like that and we have to make up a plan of some sort." Biana said.

Tam smiled sadly. "Biana, you know you have to let me go."

Biana shook her head. "No. I'm not giving up on you." Biana hugged Tam tightly. It was a little stiff, but his shoulders relaxed a bit.

Tam embraced her tightly. "You have to Bi."

Biana felt a tear drop. Her tears kept coming down one after another. She soon gave up and sunk her head on Tam's shoulder. "Please don't leave me."

Tam pulled her out of the embrace and wiped a tear on Biana's cheek. "I won't ever leave you. I can promise you that."

She leaned in. Their faces were a inch apart but Biana didn't mind. "Promise?"

Tam nodded. "Promise."

Biana hugged him again. "Okay. I trust you."

Woahh this one was very cringey....sorry....:'(
Tam doesn't feel like Tam and I think I over reacted abput Tam joining the Neverseen. And Biana, well, she's way out of character. Anyway, thanks for reading!!