1

george screamed as sapnap and bad both chased him. "SAPNAP! BAD! STOP STOP!" he screeched as he heard his friends laughing. he had been put on a team separate from theirs in bedwars, and they were targeting him.

sapnap laughed and hit him off the edge after bad destroyed george's bed, making george whine loudly "stop cheating!"

as bad argued that they weren't, sapnap yelled a triumphant "no!", making george laugh softly.

"fine, i'm going to go make dinner, you to fight it out" bad said, a smile in his voice as he logged off, earning whines from his online-friends-turned-housemates, and went to make dinner.

sapnap groaned. "it's no fun without bad!" he huffed, earning offended complaints from george.

they started up a pvp match, with the only weapons allowed being sticks, and started fighting as bad had suggested.

george groaned as he lost. "that was so rigged!" he pouted "i'm gonna go get dinner, fuck you snap chat" he got off while sapnap yelled at him over the nickname, he laughed loudly and went to the kitchen, plopping into the bench at the kitchen table with a huff.

bad rolled his eyes and set the food on the table. "wait on sapnap, i have a surprise for you muffins!" he smiled widely.

george nodded excitedly, yelling for sapnap to "hurry the fuck up!"

"george! language!" bad frowned.

"sorry bad- i'm just excited!" george laughed a little.

sapnap walked down the stairs, slowly just so he'd annoy george, he had a shit-eating grin on his face, walking slower as george glared.

"bad has a surprise for us- hurry up!"

that made him hurry.

bad gave them both their food. "you get these when you're done eating." bad held up two envelopes, one that said sapnap and another that said george, he laughed as his friends started eating as fast as they could without getting choked, sapnap being faster than george.

bad ate slowly to get on their nerves. he hummed softly and laughed as they stared at him with angry expressions. he quickly finished his food then gave them their envelopes.

"are these.." george mumbled

"they are.." sapnap replied

"TICKETS TO SEE DREAM SMP" they yelled excitedly and went to hug bad, sapnap jumping over the table excitedly and george going around it calmly, in order to not knock everything off the table, as sapnap had.

•••

skeppy hummed, going through the attractions that they could see while in london.

"oo- there's a cafe super close to here, we could go there after the show" he smiled and looked around at his friends, all of them seated at the booth that was in their tour bus.

quackity laughed and snuggled karl, them being in a happy relationship. "how romantic~" karl joked, making quackity laugh harder.

dream rolled his eyes. "then let's go to it, it'll be great." he sounded stressed, he was stressed. but everyone else knew he was excited, they could tell by the way his green eyes lit up slightly.

"then it's settled- i'll call the cafe to make sure there isn't a ton of people there so we aren't swarmed by fans" skeppy smiled and got up, going to call the number listed on their website that was under the name 'badboyhalo '.