((sorry for the wait))

george woke up first, putting his collared work shirt on, then covered it with a sweater that had the dsmp logo on it. he put on ripped blue jeans and clout goggles, then turned on his phone and started streaming as he went to aggressively bang on his friends doors to wake them up, laughing like the lil fuckin gremlin he is. "CMON GUYYS" he laughed. "COME SHOW THE CHATS YOUR MORNING FACES!"

•••

dream laughed a little, watching the stream as he did his makeup. he carefully did the eyeliner smile then tied on the green bandana mask that went over his eyes.

•••

sapnap groaned and got up, stretching before putting on his black long sleeved work shirt with black jeans. he looked through his closet and eventually found and put on a white dsmp shirt. he tied a ribbon? bandanna? i don't know what it is tbh i'm gonna call it a ninja headband. yeah. he put one on then grabbed his phone and started streaming "good morning chat."
he went to brush his teeth making sure to trip george on the way.

•••

karl adjusted quackity's beanie and kissed his nose, then let alex repaint his nails while they watched nicks stream.

"he looks cool"

"very"

•••

bad got up and stretched, yawning. he put on a gray t-shirt with a black and red jacket that had the dsmp logo on the back, putting on black jeans before going to brush his teeth before streaming like a sane person. he went back to his room and got his phone, and his bag of snacks and first aid things and juice boxes and everything else a good mom friend needs. it was a messenger bag. he turned on his phone and started streaming. "good morning chat!" he smiled.

•••

skeppy smiled, clicking the notification immediately and watching as he painted small diamonds in his face, adding a little bit of glitter to his hair.

((yeah theyre meant to look like their mc skins,))