bad's phone rang as he was washing the dishes, he answered it, holding it with his shoulder. "hello, you've reached Halo not found, Badboyhalo speaking!"

skeppy blushed, this guy sounded attractive- which is probably weird but literally it's practically just something anyone who simps for faceless mcyts does.

"uh— hi! this uh- skeppy from dreamsmp! we want to eat at your cafe- after uh- after our show-"

bad almost dropped his phone, he dried off his hands quickly

"you do?? oh wow- i'll tell george and sapnap we have to go to the cafe after the show- we're gonna be there but we don't have backstage passes so if you'd like i can send you pictures of our menu and you can pick what you want so when you get there your orders will be ready-"

skeppy smiled at the thought of bad watching him preform. "yeah.. uh- yeah-" he laughed nervously and smiled "sounds good, hang on, can you stay on call while i ask them what they want?" he mumbled, he was already simping.

"ok! i'll get a pencil and some paper, i've already sent you the menu, so you can show them and then tell me, ok?"

skeppy smiled, he could hear the smile in bad's voice as he spoke, it was nice.

he sent the menu to the rest of the band members as he walked back to the table. "pick what you want, i have one of the owners on the phone, he's gonna write down our orders." he put it on speaker so bad could hear.

dream nodded and read the menu.
"uhh a caramel macchiato, hot, and- ooo chocolate chip muffins- i want 3"

bad hummed a small "mm-hmm" as he wrote down dreams order.

"i want- a monster slushy and blueberry pancakes— with syrup!" karl smiled excitedly.

quackity smiled. "i want a blt with the homemade lemonade" he hugged karl's arm slightly.

they heard the scritch-scratch of bad's pencil as he wrote.

skeppy smiled and looked at the menu. "i want grilled cheese and tomato soup with chocolate milk."

"alright! that'll be 35.67, you can pay once you're here. i'll make sure george and sapnap know that we're working after the show, thank you, have a nice day! good luck"

"yeah.. you too" skeppy smiled and hung up.

bad ran excitedly to tell his friends they got to work tomorrow.