george, sapnap, and bad shook with excitement as the opening band left the stage, screaming with the rest of the fans as the curtains opened and the lights moved around, eventually settling on the band.

"HELLO LONDON!!" dream yelled into the mic, smiling almost as wide as his makeup made it look like he was. "WHOS READY TO ROCK!" he screamed and laughed as the crowd got even louder "HELL YEAH! LETS GO, BOYS!"

skeppy cheered and started hitting his drum set, hyper, looking out to try and see bad. of course he couldn't, since, he was at the back of the stage and they were a few rows back, but he tried anyway.

"Well, are you ready, karl?"

"Yeah!"

"How about you, skeppy?"

"Oh, I'm there, baby"

"How about you, quackity?"

"Fuckin' ready!"

"Well, I think I'm alright! 1, 2, 3, 4!"

"3, 2, 1, we came to fuck
Everybody party 'til the gasman comes
Sparkle like Bowie in the mornin' sun
And get a parkin' violation on La Brea 'til it's done!" dream danced around the stage, scanning the crowd. his eyes landed on george and he winked, continuing to sing.

george's eyes widened and he flushed, as if the heat hadn't flushed him enough. he cheered louder, jumping and dancing with the crowd, having a blast.

quackity and karl jammed and danced together, both on guitar, they kinda looked around in the crowd in an effort to try to see sapnap, smiling when they saw him jamming and dancing somewhat like they were, just without guitars. his headband things acted like a ponytail. they both thought it was cute.

bad stared at skeppy. somewhat lovingly, he'd been crushing on him since the band had just started, he had been the one to get george and sapnap into it, and really he'd been the most excited about the tickets. he practically drowned out the rest of the music, staring at skeppy, feeling more excited just from the energy the younger male gave off. he hoped me got to really meet them before they left, and he really hoped that skeppy would like his cooking.