the band spoke to the cafe owners, a lot of it was praising bad over the food though, and thanking them for letting them have the cafe to themselves. it was a simple gesture, sure, but there weren't many restaurants that were willing to let them just have the whole place to themselves when they had other costumers that they could be attending to, and more money that they could be making. money was an important thing in the world, but i'm sure you already know that, you do live in the world after all i assume. the world is a simple place, a place that rarely does favors without needing them to be returned, as these kind cafe owners had.

bad and skeppy already seemed to be hitting it off, laughing and flirting back and forth, talking about how bad had an amazing recipe for muffins and skeppy would love to teach bad how to play drums. once they started to show each other cute animal pictures george and sapnap knew that they would end up dating, especially since bad immediately offered to let skeppy meet rat in real life after skeppy squealed about how cute she is.

george looked at dream and his eyes sparkled slightly, he felt his heart pump and he smiled a little, wow, dream was, like, super pretty. he wasn't that surprised but, still. wow. amazing. he could stare all day, that is, until dream looked over and he got embarrassed. he felt stupid and flustered. really, really flustered. he stared at the table, shaking slightly, ignoring the flush in his face. how did he manage to be such a fucking simp.

little did he know, dream was contemplating the same exact thing. and they both were calling themselves simps. romance am i right BDHDJ.

quackity and karl were shamelessly flirting with sapnap, although, sapnap was an oblivious idiot so, he had no idea that they meant to be flirting by flirting.