10

george and dream were almost as bad as skeppy and bad about messaging constantly. almost. bad thought it was silly really, that he had hit it off and developed a crush so quickly. he called himself irrational, he could never date someone like skeppy, a celebrity with eyes he could get lost in for days and hair he would love to play with and such an energetic happy point of view and attitude. but really, meeting skeppy in person had just heightened a celebrity crush to a regular crush, it wasn't irrational at all, in fact, it was irrational to think of his crush as such. as he texted skeppy an invite to come meet his dog, rat, his heart fluttered and his stomach did flip flops. he stared at his phone for longer than he would've liked to admit, not even switching apps because what if he missed the notification?

he kept staring and staring until he got a dm from sapnap telling him not to check twitter.

which of course, he did immediately.

he frowned as he saw images of skeppy and some girl, a short, blonde, blue eyed girl he recognized as a model.

/bad deleted a message/

/haha sorry, i meant to send that to someone else/

/what was it :)/

/nothing important, i've gotta go, rat wants to go on a walk :)/

/bad wait/

/i wanted to see if youd like to go to the park with me?/

/oh, youre already offline:(/

/ill talk to you later :)/

read 15 minutes ago

/bad?/

bad stared at the messages, letting out quiet sobs as he turned off his phone and hugged rat.

"i knew i never had a chance"