((*ignores karlnapity lore*))

sapnap stared at bad, dumbfounded. "what." he stated, not really asking, almost like he was accusing him of lying.

"right after the concert we have to go to the cafe because we have to serve food to dream smp-"

george cheered, he was usually the waiter so he'd get to talk to them while sapnap handled the cash register and online orders and bad cooked.

"i get to talk to ba-and i get to talk to the ba-and!" he laughed at them, making sapnap trip him before laughing.

"fuck you waiter boy" he laughed.

george flipped him off.

•••

dream hit the snooze button on his alarm clock and groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

karl was eating toast in his cot bunk bed thing of the tourbus, letting his arm hang over the side so quackity, in the cot below him, could hold his hand while scrolling through twitter.

"ooo, look, i found the cafes twitter!" he cheered and handed the phone up to karl who handed him the toast as they switched activities. "woah their mascots a cool-ass panda! skeppy, tell us these things!" karl hit skeppy with his pillow.

skeppy looked up from his phone, and from simping for bad, to be hit in the face with a pillow
"sorry- i didn't think you'd be so interested in their mascot!"

"maybe if you'd stop staring at that cafe owner you'd realize-"

"i-i wasn't staring! i was- checking out his twitch- yeah-"

"they're twitch streamers?" quackity piped in, looking away from his toast.

"yeah-- theres georgenotfound, sapnap, and badboyhalo." he looked back at his phone. "they're all streaming right now, i'm watching bad's."

quackity climbed up to karl's cot. "we can watch sapnap!" he smiled.

dream yawned. "i'm gonna make myself breakfast and watch george." he got up

"out of hibernation pog!" karl laughed as he turned on sapnap's stream and wrapped an arm around quackity.

dream rolled his eyes and hit them with a pillow as he walked by to the kitchen, turning on his phone. he pulled up the stream and connected his headphones, stuffing them into his ears.

only to be immediately greeted with george screaming.

he turned the volume down quickly, wincing, before getting out what he needed to make scrambled eggs and toast. he yawned and watched the stream as he cooked and ate.

he almost dropped his toast when george smiled directly at the camera. wow, he was like, really really pretty. dream was super excited to meet him, and super nervous to possibly even have to speak to someone so pretty. dream's brain was being dumb, gay, and everything in between. but hey, at least this is a fanfiction, so, he gets the guy.