FORBIDDEN ROYAL LOVERS.

┈┈༶•┈┈༺┈♛•♥•♛ ┈༻┈┈•༶┈┈

[S U M M A R Y]

King-to-be Sirius Black, Prince of England, receives news from his Father, King Orion of England, that he must spend time and form good relationship with the Royal Family of Scotland, the neighbour country of England, in order to strengthen the harmony peace between the two countries, so in no near future a war will threaten the whole Island.
Prince Sirius gets to spend time with Prince James of Scotland, the rebellious prince that everyone knew crazy to the core, that enjoyed time and didn't really care for royalty that much, his family being more open about anything, unlike the Black Royal Family of England, who were very strict and severe.
The two princes managed to become great friends, feeling like brothers to each other, so they both became uninterested towards the royal anymore, so they would only want to spend time together.

┈┈༶•┈┈༺┈♛•♥•♛ ┈༻┈┈•༶┈┈

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello love lovies.
Here I am, with a new book. Couldn't hold myself from writing another Jegulus book. I'm literally OBSESSED with this ship, so since there's not many Jegulus fanfics anyways (in my type are a very few anyways) I decided that another book won't hurt for the sake of anyone.
As usual, Wolfstar as a background ship and yeah, hope you all enjoy this kind of book, and I would really appreciate if you would vote and comment on the chapters, I'd really enjoy replying to all your comments or questions.
I hope this book will be liked!
Enjoy it, love lovies!

-ana