they clicked.

---   ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪

--- ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💋 ꒱ ---

A few days passed by and the three princes were so close, so good friends, that they spent every second of the day together, literally every second.
Sirius got attached to the King and Queen and they deared Sirius like he was part of the family. He felt for the first time happy in a place, and he had the occasion to bring the same feeling on his brother who was coming there the next day.

"I plan we have a small party with drinks in me room" James smirked whispering to Remus and Sirius who were never apart from each other since Sirius arrived, no-one could tell why.

" I like the sound of that " Sirius said smirking at his friend and bit his lip. Remus was the silent one between them three, but when it came to drinking and spending time having fun, he was down, any hour.

The three of the were now, in the large court, playing with a ball. They enjoyed the sun that was shining outside. Some times they would throw the ball to one of the servants who immediately join them. That was why the people in here were happy and enjoying their job, because the royal family would treat them equally, and always understand them.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

It was currently past evening, they had dinner and spend time downstairs on the huge salon, watching the fire in the fireplace, until the King and Queen went to bed.
They were planning to sneak in the kitchen, with the help of the lovely servants that were helping them get some alcohol, and they very quietly went to the opposite wing far from King Fleamont and Queen Euphemia bedroom, who had it on the east wing.
James' and the other two prince bedrooms were situated in the west side, where they could party without being caught.

They were in James' bedroom, with 6-7 bottles of alcohol or so, locking the door so they won't be bothered, they sat on the floor and being to drink. They were having the time of their lives, enjoying each other's company and creating a bond no-one could even attempt to broke.

Few minutes passed by, and the only one being tipsy was James, who was not the best at staying strong against the alcohol.

"We got such weird names me dear Sirius" James said fake crying looking at his friend who was being just as dramatic.

"Fleamont" Sirius snorted "Orion" He snorted again and laughed softly "We're weird mate" he took another sip from the bottle of whiskey.

"At least our dear Remus John got a nice one" James said and they all three laughed.

"Cheers to that" Remus said as he took a big sip of alcohol and the two other followed.

"Why don't we play truth or dare" A tipsy James proposed, and the idea was liked by the other two.

"I'll go first" Sirius said before taking another sip from the bottle to prepare himself.

"Truth or dare me lovely friend" James said smirking drunk and raising an eyebrow at Sirius.

"Dare mate" Sirius responded smirking as well, but his answer caused James to have a really big grin on his face as he was looking at the two boys sitting next to each other in front of him.

"I dare you to kiss me boy Remus" James said making the other two boys blush uncontrollably and they looked at each other lost "C'mon me mates, I saw it from day one you have things for each other" James said smirking looking at the two boys staring at each other "Love at the first sight if you ask me. You mates might me afraid, but who cares, love is love" he said in hoping the two of them to accept.

They did. Next thing they knew was their lips pressing on each other's passionate, tasting each other like they always wanted to, and that needy feeling was now gone since the thing they wanted most since Sirius arrived was happening now.

They were snogging, for a long time, with small interruptions for catching breaths, but they continued snogging much more, but eventually James fell asleep, leaving the other two enjoy each other in peace.

» ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- «

{{712 words}}

Hello love lovies.
Yes!! I managed to write another chapter! Oh and how I love this chapter and I bet you do too!
Wolfstar is MAGICAL! Ngl I could never write a book without putting Wolfstar there, they're WHOLESOME. We all love them, no-one can disagree.
But yes yes babes, Jegulus is coming right your way AND DO NOT WORRY, YOU'LL ENJOY.
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and to (spam) comment, I'm looking forward into it!
Love you.

-ana