EPILOGUE

- - ** - -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- - ** - -

Time passed and the four young men were having a perfect life with the love of their lives.
They made a promise to each other, to stick with each other until the very end, and most to their partners, to love and cherish until death will part them, until they meet in the after life.

Everybody in the village loved them and they all were friends with each other. They knew them as the forbidden royal lovers who now could share to the world their enormous love.

Queen Euphemia and King Fleamont visited them with occasions, considering all four of them as their children.
For King Orion and Queen Walburga was a bit hard to understand at first, but at some final, they understood that their children happiness it's what most important.

Regulus and James had a very powerful love, growing up by day, arriving at some point that never no-one could break them apart.

Same goes for Sirius and Remus, who kept their love just as big as always, enjoying life together at the maximum.

What could they ask for more? A life with the person you love the most and your best mates it was just what anyone could dream of a perfect life.

END ----- ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🖤:;

Thank you anyone that has read this book!
Dear love lovies, another book has come to an end and I can't express how happy I am!
I am literally crying of happiness because this book has brought me only joy in my life.
It was extraordinary writing this book and I hope you will feel the same reading it.
I love Jegulus, wolfstar and you, dear readers, for appreciating my work just by a simple read of this.
It's amazing how writing a book about a ship that enlightened my life and actually became my lifestyle.
I love all of you and I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
Love you.

-ana