kissed.

- - - - - ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ - - - - -

Past dinner, the boys decided to hang out time in James' room again.
This time, fortunately or not, they didn't bring alcohol, as 'they leave it for others day'.
They didn't had much to do, so they just talked.

"So Regulus tell us about yourself" Remus said while holding in his lap his boyfriend and they were all sitting on the floor.

"Well there's not much to talk about me, I usually read and stay outside, with Sirius, and I do spend lots of time with horses" Regulus said as he was sitting against James's bed.

"That sounds so fun" Remus said before starting to soft snog Sirius.

"I'm actually so happy for you two. Even tho the society won't accept this, you shouldn't care, love is love" Regulus said and got the attention of all three looking suspicious at him "What?" he said after seeing their reaction.

"Huh, James' exact words from the other night" Sirius said making Regulus Flinch in confusion.

"Weiiiiird" Remus said smirking and he got up from the floor, and so did Sirius "Well- enjoy" Sirius said and him and Remus quickly escaped the room they were, leaving Regulus and James all alone.

"Well I guess it's the two of us now" Regulus said giggling and he got up and walk to the window looking at the dark-blueish sky being full of thousands of stars.

James followed him and stood next to him, only his view, was Regulus shining in the moonlight. They stood like that and James' could observe Regulus cheeks turn into pink when he realised James was staring at him. He touched the young prince's cheek softly with finger, when he turn his head softly now looking at James.

"What was that teasing all about?" James asked as he was staring deep into Regulus' eyes who now he was smiling wide.

"I wanted to get your attention" Regulus asked sincerely and James hold his face in his hands.

"You did hm" He asked getting closer to the younger's boy face.

"I did" Regulus answered as he was waiting for the boy to get even closer.

"Mhm" James answered and he pressed his lips on Regulus' who responded to his kiss. Regulus felt like melting under James' lips who he was longing for since he saw him. Kissing each other felt like the only thing they would want to do from now on. Their lips were both sweet and soft, and for a moment they forgot everything that surrounded them.

The kiss was unfortunately interrupted by the miss of breath. They looked at each other and smiled like two fools, like to lovers melting for each other, mentally in love, in such a short time, we can call it love at first sight.

James wouldn't want to spend the rest of their time in vain, so he put on a slow song and invited Regulus for a dance respectfully, which he obviously accepted.
They were now dancing, having no space between their bodies at all, staring into each other's eye, kiss soft every now and then, for a good amount of time.

It was late in the night when they got in James' bed, now cuddling. They still stared into each other's eyes, never could get enough of one another. James was lost in Regulus blue-grey eyes that were to-die for. Same was Regulus, lost deep into the amazing hazel eyes he had in front of him, the most beautiful he've ever seen.

"Goodnigt me prince" James said and Regulus responded, after that leaving a kiss on Regulus' forhead.

"My lips aren't up there" The young prince said with attitude making the older one laugh softly. He tilted his chin up with his finger and once again kissed passionately until they fell asleep resting their lips on each other, tight hugging like they'll never let go.

-----*ੈ✩‧₊˚ -----

{{647 words}}

Hello love lovies.
I am in such great mood knowing I'll be soon finishing this book and successfully you could read it.
I like writing the whole book before posting it so you won't have to wait for chapters!
I told you you'd love me in this chapter, and I bet you do!!
Hope it's on everyone's liking and well what to say? We shall continue the story!
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and (spam) comment cause I'm looking forward into it!
Love you.

-ana