soft touches.

----↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ ----

----↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ ----

James was currently showing Regulus his new bedroom, and the tension between them is high and they were kind of shy between each other. The silence was broken by a shy Regulus lookinh at the man standing at the door.

"So thank you" Regulus said forming a smile on both their faces and they absolutely blush hard.

"Uhm yeah no problem" James said getting closer to Regulus. "My uhm bedroom is right in front of yours" James said and quickly regretting cause he had no reason to tell him that. He was mentally slapping himself. Regulus just laughed softly and run his hand through his soft black hair.

"I'll keep that in mind" Regulus said. Last thing he knew was a James hugging him tight and he somehow hugged him back.
James pulled of and he was so shy and embarrassed but he had to do that, he needed it.

"I'm sorry" He said and he quickly walked away leaving behind a laughing Regulus who just thought of how cute James was.

"I liked it" Regulus found himself whispering soft without realising and smiling like a fool, when his brother walked through the door.

"Liked what" Sirius said and walked to Regulus in order to hug him.

"Siri" Regulus said and they both hugged tightly. They really had a great brother's bond.

Sirius let go of the hug and looked at his brother smiling, seeing him now happier than ever.

"What happened Reggie" He asked and Regulus flinched at the name he was called by.

"Prince James hugged me" he said and laughed happily, so did Sirius.

"He did??" Sirius asked and once again hugged his baby brother and kissed the top of his head.

Meanwhile, James was stressing out in front of his cousin, Remus, who was on the floor laughing because of how James was, always kept talking about how he thought he screwed things up by getting that hug he needed.
After the hysterical laugher Remus just had, he started comforting his cousin.

✧˖*°࿐

They were heading up to dinner, who they were having alone due to King and Queen's urgent leaving for some business they had to take care of.
James and Remus were in the salon, sitting at the table, waiting for the Black Brothers to arrive.
When they did, James' breath was cut out and he got embarrassed and shy all over again.
Sirius went to sit down next to his boyfriend, who was holding hands with under the table. Regulus now knew, being the first thing Sirius told him when they got time alone.

As for Regulus, he sat down next to James, respectfully and because he had the urge to be near him, he gave the prince a smile that calmed the both of them.

The servants brought the dinner and they all began to eat and talk, Regulus being informed of how beautiful things are in Scotland and how he will have the time of his life here indeed.

Regulus was giving James touchings on the thigh with his thigh in order to tease him. James flinched whenever both of them touched and Regulus was laughing softly at the other reactions. The other two boyfriends noticed that and they immediately figured what's going on, who can know better than them who already been through this?. The chuckled and giggle at each other, whispering things, that James and Regulus were too busy to notice.

It was James time to tease, and he put his hand on Regulus' thigh, rubbing and squeezing it, making the young Prince to have a rush of heat and tingling feeling through his whole body. James short after got his hand away leaving the younger one to want more.

----••┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ••----

{{621 words}}

Hello love lovies.
Oh I have such a sleepy mood but I hope a nap will help me update all the story today!
Damn how I love thigh teasing, but from
now I warn you to BE PREPARED for the next chapter!
Dear Jegulus shippers, you will love me!
And I love you.
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and (spam) comment cause I'm looking forward into it!
Love you.

-ana