your futere lover is coming.

--->>˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ <<---

The morning arrived finding three young men, sleeping on the floor, with empty bottles surrounding them, Remus and Sirius were cuddling and James was laying in a starfish position.
A knock at the door woke up they boys who were quickly to get up and hid the bottles and arranged themselves before opening the door.

"James-" Queen Euphemia spoke but stopped when he saw Sirius and Remus in James' room "Sirius, Remus, here you are" she smiled at them.

"Yes auntie, we got up early and we came here to stay with James" Remus said smiling and Sirius was just good with a smile.

"It's fine dears, but you should get going, Prince Regulus will be at the border soon" She said and after she left.

"I totally forgot about that" Sirius said laying on the bed when James close the door.

"Don't be dramatic love" Remus said giving Sirius a peck on his lips "Now up you go, we better go" he smirked "Can't wait to see my brother-in-law" he said laughing and pulling Sirius up, and he was laughing too.

"Ah I'm proud of me self" James said half-yelled opening the door and running through the castle and straight outside, being followed by the two love birds, now all getting into the carriage and starting heading up to the border.

They were talking quietly about what happened last night and they seemed to enjoy it and clearly making that happen again, cause it was far one of the best nights they ever had.
They didn't even realise, but they were already at the border where they should meet up with Sirius' younger brother, Prince Regulus.

They got out of the carriage, and they could just spot a young beautiful man, riding his horse towards them. That's just what James could see, a beautiful man that caught his eye, having exactly the same feelings Remus and Sirius did when they first saw each other.
James took a step forward and Regulus stopped his horse next to him, looking down at James that just had a heart skip. He was looking at the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, the boy had an amazing face structure, with blue-grey eyes that you could instantly get lost into, beautiful long black hair, reaching halfway his neck, just like Sirius did.

"Welcome, me prince" James got the courage to speak with a smirk on his face and Regulus raised his eyebrows and light smirk at the boy he was looking at.

Regulus got off of his horse and give him a quick pet, after looking at the boy who couldn't take off his eyes of Regulus.

"Prince James" Regulus said nodding his head soft.

"No need for such names, call me James" he said, and he could swear he heard the two other idiots behind him mocking him.
Regulus smiled and nodded at him, and quickly went towards his brother Sirius who he hugged tight, leaving James hanging in the same position. He was snapped out by Remus' coughing and he approached them.

"Hello dear brother-in- brother of Sirius" Remus quickly changed his words because of an elbow hit received by Sirius "I'm Prince Remus Lupin, but you can call me Remus" he said and shook hands and smile to each other.

"It's nice to meet you all" A sweet Regulus responded to them and they got into the carriage.
The ride back home was full of chatting between Regulus and Sirius, who was sitting next to Remus, who every now and then hit softly Sirius' leg with his, in order to tease him. And Regulus ended up sitting next to James, who was still mesmerised by his mate's brother, not understanding the mixture of feelings he had, and his sweaty palms and his stomach, oh his stomach went crazy, just like his heart beat.

Arrived at the castle, once inside the court, Regulus could feel the same thing Sirius did once he entered, happiness. He enjoyed it, and he enjoyed being around his brother again.
Well that until Queen Euphemia and King Fleamont welcomed Regulus, and the Queen 'stole' Remus and Sirius in order to help her with some things, leaving Regulus alone with James that was supposed to show him his new bedroom.

- - -:> ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ <:- - -

{{719 words}}

Hello love lovies.
Yes, I managed to finish another one! I feel so so so so so happy!
I hope you are too, cause you all deserve to be.
I'm so sleepy right now, believe me, and after writing this I'm going straight to sleep and enjoy a relaxing sleep until tomorrow morning who unfortunately i have to wake for school </3
No worries lovies, just stay happy.
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and (spam) comment all you want, i'm looking forward into it!
Love you.

-ana