friendship bond.

- ---- -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ---- -

It's almost time Sirius has to leave for the meeting with Prince James, he's in a bit of a messy stress that keep his thoughts on the negative side.

"Why are you scared of anyways?" Regulus asked his older brother as he was looking out the window to the large court with people moving there-and-here constantly, meanwhile the older one was changing clothes.

"I'm scared he won't like me and he'll think I'm an idiot and I will end up spending time with someone who doesn't like me" Sirius said and he finished dressing up, now sitting next to his brother who put a calm hand on his shoulder and hugged him.

"Nothing to worry about brother, I'm sure he will like you" Regulus said giving his brother a calming smile, and he smiled back.

It was the time Sirius had to leave, he said his goodbyes to his parents and a sort of painfully separation from his brother, who promised him he'll visit soon enough.
That was it, Sirius now is up in the carriage that takes him to a not-so-stranger country for God knows how long. He was kind of afraid.

─◌✰್

He arrived at the border where past it, Sirius' life was about to change. What he didn't know, it's changing into better. He was waiting for someone to arrive to pick him, as no English citizen can't pass the border, and vice-versa, as long as you're not royalty or you have special permission.

"A bit of nasty weather innit" Sirius heard a heavy Scottish accent coming from behind him, and he turned around to find the Prince coming towards him. A tall young man, curled hair, some hazel eyes worth envying, and a stature that didn't even made you think he was royalty.

"Prince James" Sirius said approaching the boy who he clicked instantly, having a smile on his face.

"No need such names, call me James" the young prince said as he shook hands with Sirius.

"Sirius" He said, shaking his hand back and instantly feeling like they will get along well.

"I know you, much handsome in real life" James said, making them both laugh and walk back to the carriage that will bring them to thec castle.

On their way to the castle they talked and talked about any thing, as they got close in such short time.

"No lad, i don't give a damn about royalty, me mum and dad never cared for me to be very royal, they wanted me to be normal" James said having a smirk on his face looking at Sirius.

"Well I don't really care for it either, but me and my brother have to act like it for our parents so we don't get in trouble" Sirius responded and he had the same smirk on his face as James had.

"Brother huh? Ya should bring him here soon" James said having a big grin on his face and Sirius just responded "I will mate".

They arrived at the gates of the castle, they both got down the carriage and entered the court, people seem more happy here than back at the English castle Sirius thought and that somehow relieved him and made him happy.

"Cousin" a voice was coming to both princes' attention. it was a tall cute boy, light-brown hair and a pair of brown-green eyes that were to die for. This young man made Sirius have a lose of breath and a rush of heat in his whole body, sweaty palms and a uncontrollable heartbeat.

"Me dear cousin" James said to the young man who was hugging him, and then got attention of the petrified boy standing next to his cousin.

"Remus Lupin" the boy said as he held his hand out for Sirius to shake, with a smile that caused the young prince to have a stomach churn and snap out of his euphoria feeling.

"Sirius Black" he said giving him a smile that melted the other's boy heart who just experimented the same feeling Sirius did.

--»«--..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ --»«--

{{683 words}}

Hello love lovies.
Missed me? Probably not but I did miss you.
I'm such in a good mood due to a lot of hours spending on JegulusTok that gave me the strength to write this chapter and certainly the next one too.
I hope you all are doing ok, if not, comment please with whatever bothers you and I'll try to help, even tho to listen to what you say.
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and to comment and spam comment cuz I'm looking forward into it!
Love you.

-ana