starter.

━━━━ ̥◌୭˚➶

━━━━ ̥◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°━━━━

"Sirius" a loud voice was heard by the person this name belongs to. he got up in a sitting position, half sleepy, the early sun's rays were shining on him through the curtains that were covering his giant windows.

"Sirius Black" his father's voice was coming closer, as the second the sound was finished, the king, a tall bearded man, dreesed up in the colors that suit his last name, with a emotionless expression appeared in front of Sirius.

"Yes father" the young man responded while getting up from bed, now standing beside it.

"You'll have to meet the Prince of Scotland" the king said, making Sirius to bring a confused expression on his face "And spend time with him, King Fleamont's request, meet me for breakfast" the king said and quickly walked away, leaving the young prince to be even more confused and definitely in a weird mood.

Prince Sirius rapidly dressed up in his elegant wearings and went downstairs, not really in his energic mood as usual, but now more thoughtful and embraced in a confused aura.

"Where's Regulus?" he asked one of the servants that was passing in front of him at the bottom of the stairs, now more energic and kind of happy, because of the topic about his brother, because he was the only one who could bring him from a deep down sad feeling to one of happiness.

"I'm here brother" Regulus responded to his brother as he walked through the enormous front doors, dreesed up in his equitation clothes.

"You were out with the horses this early in the morning brother" Sirius asked a bit laughing soft and he was approaching towards his brother who was now getting off his helmet.

"Well you know me brother" Regulus responded and they both laughed softly, then they got into a tight hug

"Father wants to make me meet up with The Prince of Scotland" Sirius told his brother as now they were both heading to the enormous salon where they were supposed to have breakfast.

"You for real?" Regulus asked being just as confused as his brother, Sirius just nodded. This was giving him thoughts on why on earth their father will put Sirius on this without any problems between the countries. They become silent as they entered the salon, with their mother and father sitting at the large table, already started eating.

They both sat down, next to each other, not before respectfully greeting their parents who gave them permission to sit down. A moment of silence layed on them but short after the silence was broken by the king's words.

"You Sirius must spend time meeting the Prince, in order to have a good connection between you two when you'll be king, so there will be no problems for us and for them either" The king said then looked at Sirius who was sitting there expressionless.

"When do I start meeting him?" Sirius asked as he chewed some food, while looking at his father. Regulus stayed silent as he couldn't have a word on this, and their mother Queen Walburga, she wasn't interested in whatever the topic was, knowing King's sayings were always obeyed.

"Today in the early afternoon" The King said taking a glance at his wife and then at his children.

"But father-" a disappointed sad Sirius couldn't finished his sentence and he was interrupted by his mother ruthless look and his father's words.

"No buts Sirius, end of the story" He said before taking a big sip of wine from his goblet, and the silence was again resting upon them. Regulus was always in his brother's side, but when it came to their father, the king, no one could say anything really, they just had to obey.

-----»✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ «-----

{{624 words}}

Hello love lovies.
New book, fresh chapter, me being extremely tired and i feel like something heavy is laying on my eyes but I still managed to finish this chapter and hopefully the other one too.
How are you, my dears? Did you have a nice day? or not? You know I would like to hear if you want to share something, please do it, i'm really looking forward into replying the comments <3
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and enjoy my book further.

-ana