42.

300+ votes

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"Girl you sure you wanna go out? You still ain't tell what happened, you were pretty down when I came to see you the other day."

"Girl I'm fine. I just wanna go to the club. Now. Tonight. And get the fuck drunk." She said setting the phone up against her mirror before jumping on her bed. She bent down and smacked her ass repeatedly.

"You're crazy." I shook my head.

"So are we gonna go!?" She yelled.

"Stop yelling." I said. "And we might as well. I got nothing else to do."

Kaiser is with his dad. Na'Jour did want to stay here in Cali but he not staying in my house and I wouldn't want him to be staying in a hotel with Kaiser so they just both went back down to Atlanta.

Took me a while to convince Kaiser to go though. They almost missed their flight because Kaiser wouldn't stop crying. I miss my sunny son already though.

"Ima wear this." I looked at the phone and she was standing in front of the camera holding up a bodysuit.

"You move real fast." I said. "But where's the pants?"

"I'm not gon wear none." She said and I busted out laughing. She stared at me for a few seconds before joining in my laughter. Once I calmed down, she did too.

"Girl what was we just laughing for?" She asked.

"You is not wearing just that bodysuit to a club. It's giving straight stripper vibes." I said.

She tooted her lips up before walking away.

"Maybe I am a stripper." I heard her try to say quietly.

"Huh?" I said.

She didn't reply.

"Well it is a club! There's gon be many people that'll wear something probably worse than this!" She changed the topic. "But you right I guess, what about this."

"That's cute."

"And what are you wearing?" She asked.

I shrugged. "You'll see when you get here cause I honestly have no idea right now."

"Who said I'm coming for you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"And who said I'm coming for you?"

"You getting drunk too bish?"

"Well I'm not planning on getting drunk drunk.. but I'm planning on drinking. So I don't wanna drive." I said.

"Okay. I can just come to your house and we can get an Uber from there." She said and I tooted my lips up.

"Ehhh. You sure?" I said. Ubers at night don't sit right with me at all.

"Girl unless you wanna drive and not be able to drink at the damn club." She tilted her head.