"Can we what?"

*They go get lunch and they go back to the room*

"Ugh!!!!" Aryana groans and throws herself on the bed.

"😂 you're so dramatic." Luke chuckled.

"Whatever 🙄" she rolls her eyes.

*luke sits on the opposite bed*

"Luke..." Aryana says with a concerned tone.

"Yea what's up" Luke replied.

"I-um- actually nevermind do you want to go hang out with one of your friends?" Aryana said.

"With you?" Luke asked.

"Or without me?"she replied.

"Uh- sure why not.. let's go. Unless you want to go to Erika. Or we can bring her. 😊" Luke said.

"Oh so I'm coming?" Aryana questioned.

"Of course you are my girlfriend.... FAKE girlfriend of course"-Luke answered.

*in Luke's mind"
Why did I have to emphasize the fake. I should've just said girlfriend. But if I just said girlfriend would she have realized that I don't want this thing we are doing.. to be fake. I wish she knew that I wish I could kiss her without it being in front of people. I wish I could give her a kiss goodbye,good night, and hello. I wish I could sleep in the same bed with her so she could feel safe in my arms. I want her but I'm scared... because what if she doesn't want me back.

"Luke are you ok??" Aryana asked concerned.

"Yea why?" He asks wondering if she knew that he was thinking about her.

"Nothing you just dozed off." She answered

"Oh ok 🙂" he forced a quick smile

"Ok so I'm gonna call Erika and tell her to meet us at your friends room." Aryana said.

"Ok 😊" Luke replied.

*Aryana went in the bathroom and called Erika telling her to meet them at r/n room.*

*When she hangs up she comes out of the bathroom and sees Luke laying down.*

*aryana walks up to the bed*

"Hey move over dummy." She laughed.

Luke looked at her confused then smiled and moved over.

"Sorry I meant that as a joke I don't really mean you're dumb I-" she said.

Luke cut her off and said "don't worry I know I'm just happy that you are getting comfortable with laying with me and with- well- calling me dummy 😅 it just makes me glad that you feel comfortable around me"

"Oh!😊 so what are you gonna wear tonight maybe we can match" she said trying to change the subject.

"I think I'm just going to wear this." Luke shows the outfit he chose.