We leave today!!!

Luke's eyes slowly fluttered open, and he brought his hand up to rub his eyes. All of the memories from the previous night flooding back into his head.

He groggily smiled, looking down at the sleeping girl laying on his bare chest.

Her hair framed her head like a halo, and her mouth was slightly open. She looks so peaceful.

She truly was, she would be waking up next to the boy she loved on the last day of their trip.

He smiled, kissing her forehead softly and just laying next to her in content. "I love you." He whispered to her, and though she was asleep, he knew she'd feel those words.

He sighed, looking over at the clock. Eleven twenty one in the morning... Erika would be coming over soon, if she wasn't already outside the door. And he knew there was a mess all over the room.

He slowly tried to wiggle out of her grasp, but she only held on to him tighter.

"Stay." She whispered in her sleepy voice, her eyes were still closed as she cuddled up to him more.

"We gotta clean the room, Ary." He chuckled at her, but she pouted and shook her head. "We'll do it later!"

She climbed over him so that she was straddling his waist. She looked down at him for a second, before laying back down on his chest.

"You make me so happy, luke."

He smiled to himself, rubbing her back. She was wearing his shirt from last night, which was already oversized on him, so it looked incredibly big on her and it was cute.

"I like my shirt on you" he said.

"I do too." She said playing with the boys chain. "It's like a constant hug from you."

He laughed. "That was so cheesy!"

"I guess that's what we are" she smirked.

"What? Cheesy?" Luke asked and she nodded, leaning down and kissing him on the lips. "Yep"

"I love you." She said to him and he looked back up at her with a blank stare.

It scared her a bit. "Oh shit. I'm sorry you probably-"

"I'm kidding, Aryana." He laughed and put his hands on her waist. "I love you more." He smiled and she sighed in relief, slapping his chest softly. "You're such an asshole."

"Aryana! Luke! Open up!" Erika shouted through the door. Aryana was scared that Erika was gonna be mad at her for having sex with him without telling her right away.

"Luke stayed in his friends room last night." She shouted back, getting up and putting some shorts on and giving Luke a shirt from his clothes drawer. "Go hide in the bathroom." She whispered to Luke.

"His friends are all here in the pool! Didnt you fall asleep in his arms last night?! You guys were cud-"

"He's here erika, I was kidding!" She facepalmed, turning red in embarrassment. He laughed at her as she stuffed her face in the crook of his neck.

"Stooooop" she whined elongating the "o" He kissed her all over her face. "Cmon we should open the door for her." She said getting up and walking to the door.

Aryana opened the door showing Erika in as she stared at the mess in the room. The beds were both a mess.

Erika walked up to Aryana and gave her a hug and then sat down on one of the beds. Aryana and Luke stood there awkwardly. It had been weird since he knew Erika would figure it out.