Hot 🥵

(We are going straight into the smut so fasten your seatbelts sorry that at one point I did it on a different app so I had to just take screenshots.)

Luke kissed her. It was needy and rougher than usual but she was ok with that.

She sat on his lap and started kissing him even more. He started kissing her neck making her moan and went back to kissing her roughly.

She moaned when he put his Hand on her ass, pushing her back and forward against him.

He moved his kissing from her lips to her neck marking her, claiming her as his, continuing to make her grind on him.

Luke ripped her shirt over her head.

He stared at her chest in awe. The hickeys he left on
Her skin reminded him of how she is now his and he will love her until infinity. It reminded him that she had the most beautiful skin and it was decorated with his markings.

Aryana started getting insecure about the way he was looking at her chest and not saying anything or looking away.

"God! You're so fucking beautiful!" He said making all her nervousness go away.

"You'll be the death of me Aryana" he said, pushing her off his lap softly and onto the bed. He ripped her jeans down revealing her white laced thong. He had seen it when he unpacked her bag but seeing them on her made him harder than he already was.

Goosebumps formed on her body as she watched him get hard under his pants. She was now laying in front of him, so damn near naked. And preparing to get fucked.

He laid down pulling her on top of him again and resuming their make our session. She moaned into his mouth as she rubbed against him.

She was dripping now, and the wet spot that had soaked through her thong and onto Luke's sweatpants could attest to that.

She got off his taking off her bra and thong. Leaving herself bare in front of him. As he looked at her with pure lust in his eyes.

"You're so sexy, baby" he said pulling his shirt over his head, and that's how she knew that she was indeed so ready for him to be inside her.

He has called her baby, something he has never really said to her because it was all just pretending before. He'd do it more often if he knew how she felt about him. But since they had only just started dating he didn't want to make it awkward by calling her that any other time.

"You're sexy too, babe." The last word lingered in his head because she had given back the same energy he threw at her.

He pulled his sweatpants down his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. And he laid down on his back pulling her on top of him.

 And he laid down on his back pulling her on top of him