Going home

*When everyone left the room*

"Aryana-" Luke said while smirking. He was standing 6 feet away from her.

"Luke" Aryana replied confused while standing in front of the bed.

Luke started to walk toward Aryana and when he got to 1 inch in between them Aryana started breathing heavy.

Aryana realized how little space was between them and it was making her way hornier than she wanted at the moment.

Luke stood there, lips one inch apart and stared into her eyes for two minutes before kissing her slowly and then sitting on the bed behind her.

"Come here babe." Luke said wanting ever inch of her as close as possible, even though they would have to leave soon.

Aryana turned around to face him and sat on his lap. Luke put his hands on her hips bringing her closer to him and kissed her.

He then broke the kiss and whispered in her ear. " I can't wait until I can have every inch of you to myself. Get ready to be railed on Sunday."

His deep voice and his whisper only made Aryana hornier.

Luke quickly got up off the bed acting like nothing happened and he never said anything. "Ok let's go I think the bus is outside."

Aryana stared at him for a moment in shock of how he could play with her feelings by making her horny and then just getting up and acting like he didn't say anything.

Aryana grabbed her bags and Luke grabbed his and they all went on the bus in the same spots as they did coming there.

Aryana lied her head on Luke's shoulder and closed her eyes thinking of what Sunday was gonna be like. She fell asleep moments after.

————6 hours later————

Aryana woke up and automatically smiled smelling Luke's cologne.

"Good morning sunshine."

"It's not even morning?"

"You know what I mean!" Luke chucked.

The bus had come to a stop shortly after for a bathroom break. And everyone had gotten off the bus to go inside.

"Babe I'll meet you back at the bus ok?" Luke asked.

"Ok!" Aryana replied.

When Luke entered the bathroom she felt someone arms wrap around her waist and pick her up.

Aryana started kicking trying to get out of the persons hand.

The person holding her set her down but held onto her wrists tightly as she turned around to look at who it was.

(Sorry this one is short but I promise the next one is gonna be... interesting)

Teaser line for the next part: "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I HATE YOU REMEMBER?"

Another teaser line because I'm feeling generous: "oh babe you don't hate me stop lying to yourself"